3M Reston Self-Adhering Foam Pads 11.75 Length x 7.87 in. Width, Medium Support, 10CT
5 Packs of 10 Each = 50 Pads3M Reston Self-Adhering Foam Products consist of a porous polyurethane foam covered on one side with a hypoallergenic, acrylate adhesive and a protective, easy to remove, silicone coated paper release liner.Self-adhering open cell foam designed to protect skin from splints, casts and prostheses. Product is not intended to be used as a pressure reducing device. It may be used as padding for such devices as beds, chairs, and operating room tables.
- Medium support.
- Hypoallergenic and Latex free.
- Consist of a porous polyurethane foam covered on one side with a hypoallergenic, acrylate adhesive and a protective, easy to remove, silicone coated paper release liner.
- Protect against skin damage from splints, casts and prostheses.
- May be used as padding for devices such as beds, chairs and operating room tables.
- Versatile padding adheres well to a variety of surfaces.
- Lightweight and conformable padding can be cut, layered and shaped, allowing it to be adapted for many applications.
- Cardiovascular, critical care, dialysis center, emergency, intensive care unit, medical-surgical, orthopedics, pediatrics, urgent care, wound care.