3M Steri-Drape Small Drape with Adhesive Aperture
A small, transparent drape with adhesive aperture for use in a variety of procedures. Use 3M Steri-Drape small drape with adhesive aperture in ophthalmic surgical procedures.
- Pressure sensitive adhesive aperture 9.9cm x 12.5cm provides secure adhesion and improved isolation of contamination sources
- Polyethylene film is strong and impervious to fluids, preventing strike-through
- Transparent to allow easy monitoring of anatomical parts
- Resistant to strikethrough
- Circular aperture
- Impervious polyethylene film creates a sterile surface around the surgical site (Can be used to create a sterile field.)
- Suggested applications: Orthopedic, EENT, pediatric, general
- Dimension: 15 in. Length x 15 in. Width
- Color: Clear
- Material: Plastic
- NHS eClass code: VLB
- Accessories: Aperture
- Adhesive patch dimension: 3-7/8 in. x 4-7/8 in.
- Aperture/shape dimensions: 2-3/8 in. circle
|Product type||Towel drapes|
Prep and thoroughly dry lids and lashes. Unfold drape: Assistant to hold lower edge taut, not touching the face. Surgeon to grasp drape on sterile surface with index fingers and thumbs. Position edge of aperture approximately 5mm below upper lid margin: Press on lashes and lid margin, draw, drag or pull lid open, secure adhesive by pressing down. Repeat with lower lid. Adjust any lateral wrinkles in drape. Assess exposure. Apply speculum.