AcneFree Severe Acne Benzoyl Peroxide Deep Cleansing Foaming Wash, 5 OZ
Elegible para HSA/FSA
The AcneFree Severe Acne Benzoyl Peroxide Deep Cleansing Foaming Wash is a fast-acting, maximum-strength acne fighter formulated with antimicrobial properties that penetrate deep into the pores clear and prevent acne blemishes.
Dermatologist-recommended as a fast-acting antimicrobial, Benzoyl Peroxide quickly destroys acne-causing bacteria on the skin. This formula is also enriched with Ceramides to protect the skin's natural barrier, promoting healthy, radiant-looking skin.
While powerful ingredients penetrate deep into the pores to clear and prevent acne blemishes, Niacinamide decreases the appearance of redness, and Oat Extract soothes and calms inflamed skin.
- Apto para pieles sensibles: identificado por SkinSAFE como un producto sin alérgenos e irritantes comunes
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Decyl
Glucoside, Sodium C14-16 Ole_n Sulfonate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium
Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Sodium Sulfate, Avena Sativa (Oat)
Kernel Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycolic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ceramide
• use every morning and evening
• apply a dime-size amount to damp skin and gently massage, avoiding the eye area
• rinse well
• use wash on entire affected area one to two times daily
• because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with washing one daily, then
gradually increase to two times daily as needed, or directed by a doctor
• if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce cleansing to once a day or every
• if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity
develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
• may be used on chest or back
Solo para uso externo
Do not use if you
Al utilizar este producto,
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by using this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or
possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation becomes severe. Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños. En caso de ingerir el producto, acuda al médico o a un centro de control de intoxicaciones de inmediato.