Advil Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer Caplets, 200 mg, 100 CT
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- RELIEVE PAIN AND REDUCE FEVER: Whether you have occasional muscle aches, backaches, minor arthritis pain, or other aches and pains. Advil fights pain at the site of inflammation so you can get powerful pain relief when and where you need it.
- FIGHTS MULTIPLE PAIN TYPES: Advil coated caplets contain 200mg of ibuprofen to safely and effectively treat pain, providing powerful pain relief of headache back pain, minor arthritis, and other joint pain.
- FEVER REDUCER: Use as a fever reducer and to help alleviate common pain symptoms including headache, backache, toothache and pain caused by the common cold. This oral pain reliever can be used by adults and children who are 12 years and older.
- SAFE PAIN RELIEF: For over 30 years, millions of people choose Advil to deliver powerful pain relief from many kinds of acute pain including headache, backache and joint and minor arthritis pain.
- #1 CHOICE FOR PAIN RELIEF: Advil delivers unbeatable strength of tough pain. Add Advil to your cart today and get power over pain.
Advil caplets deliver powerful pain relief with the strength to last for hours. For over 30 years, patients and doctors have trusted Advil to deliver powerful relief from many kinds of acute pain, including: headache, back pain, muscle aches, minor arthritis pain and other joint pain. Use as directed. When taking other medications, it is important to understand the ingredients to reduce the risk of drug interactions and adverse events. You should not take more than the recommended dose because it will increase the risk of side effects. To maximize the benefit and reduce risk, it is important to use over-the-counter medicines responsibly according to the label and speak with a doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen 200mg (NSAID)* Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer *Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug.
Ingredientes inactivos: Acetylated Monoglycerides, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, White Wax.
Do not take more than directed The smallest effective dose should be used Adults and children 12 years and over Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor Children under 12 years; ask a doctor
Aviso de alergias: el ibuprofeno puede causar una reacción alérgica grave, especialmente en personas alérgicas a la aspirina. Symptoms may include: hives facial swelling asthma (wheezing) shock skin reddening rash blisters If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Advertencia de peligro de hemorragia estomacal: este producto contiene un AINE que puede provocar hemorragia estomacal grave. The chance is higher if you are age 60 or older have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others] have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product take more or for a longer time than directed Heart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. Estos problemas pueden ser fatales. El riesgo es mayor si usa una cantidad mayor a la indicada o por más tiempo del indicado. Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer unless you have time for a full night's sleep in children under 12 years of age right before or after heart surgery with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin if you have sleeplessness without pain Ask a doctor before use if Stomach bleeding warning applies to you you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma or had a stroke you are taking a diuretic