Advil Coated Tablets Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer, Ibuprofen 200mg, Easy Open Arthritis Cap, 160 CT
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- EASY OPEN ARTHRITIS CAP: Advil Coated Tablets with the Easy Open Arthritis Cap is easier to open than Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Caps. Awarded the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation, our innovative cap design provides a comfortable grip.
- ARTHRITIS AND JOINT PAIN RELIEF: Nothing is stronger on minor arthritis and other joint pain. Recommended for headaches, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, or aches and pains from the common cold.
- RELIEVE PAIN AND REDUCE FEVER: Advil coated Ibuprofen tablets temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to: toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, joint pain and minor pain of arthritis. Advil coated Ibuprofen tablets temporarily reduce fever as well.
- FAST PAIN RELIEF: Make pain a distant memory with Advil Ibuprofen, the #1 selling pain reliever (among over the counter pain relievers), providing fast pain relief with strength.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Advil Ibuprofen is a safe and effective pain reliever. In fact, when ER Doctors choose an over-the-counter pain reliever for their own aches and pains, the medicine in Advil is their #1 choice.
If you're looking for powerful pain relief of minor arthritis pain and other joint pain, try Advil Tablets featuring the Easy Open Arthritis Cap. Advil delivers unbeatable strength and is #1 doctor recommended for pain relief. Whether you have a headache, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis or aches and pains from the common cold, nothing's stronger. Millions of people choose Advil for effective treatment of tough aches and pains including headache relief, muscle aches, neck pain relief, joint pain and arthritis pain relief. Our Advil ibuprofen bottle now features an Easy Open Cap. This innovative cap design provides ease-of-use and a comfortable grip, which is ideal for those with arthritis and minor joint pains. Not recommended for people with children in their home. Please keep away from children, as this easy open cap bottle is not childproof. Use as directed. Any medication may cause side effects. You should not take more than the recommended dose because it will increase the risk of side effects. To maximize the benefit and reduce risk, it is important to use over-the-counter medicines responsibly according to the label and speak with a doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions. Please refer to the label for complete warnings and important information.
Active Ingredients: (In each Tablet) Purpose Ibuprofen 200mg (NSAID)* Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer *Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug.
Ingredientes inactivos: Acetylated Monoglycerides, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, White Wax.
Do not take more than directed The smallest effective dose should be used Adults and children 12 years and over Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor Children under 12 years; ask a doctor
Aviso de alergias: el ibuprofeno puede causar una reacción alérgica grave, especialmente en personas alérgicas a la aspirina. Symptoms may include: hives facial swelling asthma (wheezing) shock skin reddening rash blisters If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Advertencia de peligro de hemorragia estomacal: este producto contiene un AINE que puede provocar hemorragia estomacal grave. The chance is higher if you are age 60 or older have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others] have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product take more or for a longer time than directed Heart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. Estos problemas pueden ser fatales. El riesgo es mayor si usa una cantidad mayor a la indicada o por más tiempo del indicado. Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer unless you have time for a full night's sleep in children under 12 years of age right before or after heart surgery with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin if you have sleeplessness without pain Ask a doctor before use if Stomach bleeding warning applies to you you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma or had a stroke you are taking a diuretic