Alba Botanica Broad Spectrum Kids Sunscreen, Tropical Fruit, SPF 50, Lotion
Get outside and play! This non-greasy lotion with a light fruity scent is perfect for active, outdoor kids. Featuring preferred sunscreen ingredients as well as aloe vera and vitamin E, the rugged, water resistant formula protects kids skin against sunburn and skin cancer.
- tear free
- broad spectrum protection
- water resistant (up to 80 minutes)
- biodegradable formula
- Skin Cancer Foundation recommendation
- certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization
- free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA and Vitamin A
- no parabens, phthalates or sulfates
- no artificial colors or synthetic fragrances
Calificaciones y reseñas
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (w/w) (3 %), Sunscreen; Homosalate (w/w) (10 %), Sunscreen; Octocrylene (w/w) (10 %), Sunscreen; Octisalate (w/w) (5 %), Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dodecane, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Ingredient), Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Citric Acid, Decane, Dimethylhydroxy Furanone, Nonanal, Nonane, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch, Sorbitan Olivate, Terpinel Acetate, Vanillin, Alcohol (Certified Organic Ingredient), Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene.
Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 or higher and other protective measures including: limit time in sun, especially from 10 A.M. - 2 P.M. And wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children Under 6 Months: Ask a doctor.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if skin rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Ingredients for Alba Botanica Broad Spectrum Kids Sunscreen, Tropical Fruit, SPF 50
- Reviews for Alba Botanica Broad Spectrum Kids Sunscreen, Tropical Fruit, SPF 50
- Hyaluronic acid for skin: what to know
- Niacinamide for your skin: benefits and uses
- Does sunscreen prevent you from getting enough vitamin D?