Aleve Caplet, Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Elegible para HSA/FSA
When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets. Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains. It also temporarily reduces fever.
- Aleve is Proven Stronger* & Longer on Pain than Tylenol *Based on clinical data from the first six hours after initial dosing.
- Just Two pills for all day pain relief. Each pill has the strength to last 12 hours.
- Aleve is the #1 Orthopedic Surgeon Recommended OTC brand for minor arthritis pain.
- Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) designed to deliver up to 12 hours of continuous pain relief at the site of pain.
- Aleve provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to backaches, muscular aches, headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, menstrual pain, and toothaches. También baja temporalmente la fiebre.
|Problema||Alivio del dolor|
|Formulario||Tabletas, pastillas y cápsulas|
|Etapa de vida||Adulto|
|Tipo de producto||Antipiréticos|