alli Diet - Suplemento para perder peso, Orlistat de 60 mg en cápsulas, paquete de inicio, 60 u.
- Read Me First brochure
- Convenient carrying case
- Up to 20 day supply (60 capsules)
Active Ingredient (in Each Sealed Capsule)...Purpose
Orlistat 60mg...Weight Loss Aid
FD&C Blue No.2, Edible Ink, Gelatin, Iron Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Povidone, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Talc, Titanium Dioxide
Read the enclosed brochure for other important information.
Diet and exercise are the starting points for any weight loss program. Try these first before adding orlistat. Check with your doctor before starting any exercise program.
To see if orlistat capsules are right for you, find your height on the chart. You may consider starting a weight loss program with orlistat if your weight is the same or more than the weight shown for your height.
For overweight adults 18 years and older:
- take 1 capsule with each meal containing fat
- do not take more than 3 capsules daily
Use with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet and exercise program until you reach your weight loss goal. Most weight loss occurs in the first 6 months.
If you stop taking orlistat, continue with your diet and exercise program.
If you start to regain weight after you stop taking orlistat, you may need to start taking orlistat again along with your diet and exercise program.
Take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime, when using orlistat.
Organ transplant alert:
- do not use if you have had an organ transplant. Orlistat interferes with the medicines used to prevent transplant rejection.
Alerta de alergia:
- do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in orlistat capsules
- if you are taking cyclosporine
- if you have been diagnosed with problems absorbing food
- if you are not overweight
Ask a doctor before use if you have ever had
- gallbladder problems
- kidney stones
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the following medications. Your medication dose may need to be adjusted.
- warfarin (blood thinning medicine),
- amiodarone (heart medicine)
- diabetes or thyroid disease medicine
- Taking seizure medicines
- Taking other weight loss products
When using this product take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime. Orlistat can reduce the absorption of some vitamins.
Follow a well-balanced, reduced-calorie, low-fat diet. Try starting this diet before taking orlistat. Orlistat works by preventing the absorption of some of the fat you eat. The fat passes out of your body, so you may have bowel changes. You may get:
- gas with oily spotting
- loose stools
- more frequent stools that may be hard to control
Eating a low-fat diet lowers the chance of having these bowel changes for every 5 pounds you lose from diet alone, orlistat can help you lose 2 3 pounds more. In studies, most people lost 5 10 pounds over 6 months.
Deje de usarlo y consulte a su médico si
- you develop itching, yellow eyes or skin, dark urine or loss of appetite. There have been rare reports of liver injury in people taking orlistat.
- severe or continuous abdominal pain occurs. This may be a sign of a serious medical condition.
- you are taking medicine for seizures and your seizures happen more often or get worse
If pregnant or breast-feeding, do not use.
Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños. En caso de sobredosis, acuda a su médico o comuníquese de inmediato con el Centro de Control de Intoxicaciones.