Annie Chun's Japanese-Style Noodle Bowl, 7.8 OZ
Get ready for a bold and exciting Japanese flavor journey. Our addictive savory and sweet sauce works in perfect harmony with carrots, bok choy and tender Hokkien noodles. Aroma, texture, color, this dish is a truly satisfying sensory experience that won't soon be forgotten. And it's just minutes away.
At Annie Chun's, we make delicious, easy-to-prepare, Asian-inspired dishes that you can feel good about. That's our promise, and we don't take it lightly. It's what drives us each day to make our foods easier to enjoy and better for your, without sacrificing the vibrant aromas, flavors and textures that we all love.
We believe in the importance of doing business in a sustainable way and being kind to the earth. We use 100% recycled cardboard for the outer sleeve, and all of our bowls, lids and sleeves are fully recyclable.
|Tipo de producto||Noodle dishes|
Calificaciones y reseñas
Microwave Heating Instructions
- Place dry topping in bowl and add about 1/4 cup of water (ignore soup only water line on bowl),then place noodles on top.
- Place lid loosely on bowl and microwave on high for 90 seconds.*
- Let bowl sit in microwave for an additional 30 seconds. (Caution! Bowl will be hot.)
- Add sauce and stir well. Enjoy the goodness!
*Time is based on 1200 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
No microwave? Place dry toppings and noodles in bowl. Add boiling water up to line. Cover loosely with lid and let stand for 2 minutes. Drain noodles well; add sauce and stir well. Enjoy!
- Mix in fresh or stir-fried carrots, bell peppers and snow peas
- Add grilled chicken, shrimp or tofu for even more protein
Caution! Contents are hot after heating. Handle with care.
Contains: soy, wheat.
Product manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts.
Store in a cool dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.