Atos Medical Provox LaryButton
The Provox LaryButton is a soft, self-retaining silicone stoma button. It maintains an open tracheostoma and is intended to be worn in combination with a Provox HME cassette or Provox FreeHands HME. Once inserted, it remains in position, taking advantage of the tissue elasticity of the tracheal opening which helps to hold it in place and provide an airtight seal. Of course it also helps to prevent the tracheostoma from shrinking.
If needed, wings which are attached to the outer rim of the Provox LaryButton may be used to secure the button with a Provox LaryClip or Provox tube holder in order to avoid accidental dislodgement. The Provox LaryButton is particularly well-suited for patients with a circumferential skin fold around the tracheostoma.
- Constructed from soft silicone material and atraumatically shaped to reduce negative side-effects such as stoma irritation and bleeding
- Effective - The conical shape facilitates a good fit as it allows the Provox LaryButton to be situated close to the stoma
- Compatible - The Provox LaryButton is intended to be worn in combination with the Provox HME system with optimal fit and stability
- No estéril
- Sterilizable (sizer buttons and inner boxes)
- Outer tray can be cleaned in instrument washer
Este artículo es elegible para FSA (cuenta de gastos flexible).