Atos Medical Provox Micron HME, 5CT
A breakthrough in airway protection: the world's first HME for laryngectomees that is combined with an effective bacterial and viral filter. Without compromising pulmonary rehabilitation and user friendliness, we have combined our HME with a highly effective electrostatic filter, which filters charged particles. Provox Micron HME, addresses the risk of infection by airborne pathogens and could be valuable for laryngectomees in need of improved health safety. The Micron HME is designed to be worn in front of the tracheostoma and the integral filter helps to filter small airborne particles, e.g. bacteria, viruses, dust and pollen. The HME part of the Micron is clinically proven to improve the airway climate. It is compatible with the Provox System, and can be attached using Provox Adhesive Baseplates, a Provox LaryTube or a Provox LaryButton.
- Based on the original Provox HME cassette, Provides the same HME capabilities as our Normal HME cassette: Provides the same HME capabilities as our HiFlow HME cassette, Easy occlusion for voicing, Lateral airflow for discrete use and optimal hygiene.
- Easy occlusion for voicing.
- Sideway airflow for discrete use and optimal hygiene.
- Oval shaped and soft outer material.
- Fits all the attachment devices in the Provox system.
- Electrostatic filter material: Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): e99.8%, Virus Filtration Efficiency (VFE): e99.8%.
- For single use (max. 24 hours).
- Electrostatic air filters are intended to filter particles, which are considered harmful to the pulmonary system. These particles can be of different types, like pollen, street dust and water droplets, which can contain bacteria or viruses.
Este artículo es elegible para FSA (cuenta de gastos flexible).