Aveeno Calm + Restore Redness Relief Foaming Facial Cleanser, 6 OZ
Help visibly reduce the look of redness while cleansing and calming dry, irritated skin with Aveeno Calm + Restore Redness Relief Foaming Cleanser with soothing feverfew. Tested on sensitive skin, this daily fragrance-free foaming cleanser gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup while helping to reduce the look of facial redness. Formulated with soothing feverfew, the redness relief face wash is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores. It's also fragrance-, oil-, soap-, paraben- phthalate-, and dye-free. This Calm + Restore facial cleanser from a dermatologist-recommended brand for over 70 years is gentle enough for use as part of your daily skin care routine. To use, pump cleanser into your hand or cloth, massage lather over entire face, rinse off and pat dry. After cleansing, follow with a moisturizer.
- 6-fluid ounces of Aveeno Calm + Restore Redness Relief Foaming Facial Cleanser with calming feverfew for sensitive skin to help reduce the appearance of redness on the face
- Foaming cleanser features a skin-soothing formula that gently removes dirt, oil & makeup to leave skin looking & feeling healthy. The face wash contains soothing feverfew, helps visibly reduce the look of redness & calm irritated, sensitive skin
- This hypoallergenic daily face wash has been tested on sensitive skin & it is non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores. The gentle cleanser has been formulated without fragrances, soaps, oils, parabens, phthalates & dyes
- To use the calming foaming face wash, pump cleanser into your hand or washcloth. Massage lather over wet face, rinse off & pat dry. This daily cleanser is gentle enough to be used in the morning & at night
- From a dermatologist recommended brand for over 70 years, Aveeno Calm + Restore Redness Relief Foaming Facial Cleanser with skin-soothing formula helps visibly reduce the look of redness, making it a perfect addition to any daily skincare routine
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Acrylates Copolymer, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice
CAUTION: If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños. If swallowed, seek medical assistance.