AXE Detailer - Herramienta de ducha
The AXE Detailer Shower Tool is the ultimate way to create a simple and effective skincare care routine. The AXE Detailer is a dual-sided shower tool that both exfoliates and gently cleans. On one side, you have a soft mesh to create a rich lather and clean sensitive areas. Flip it over to the scrub side for a body exfoliator to remove dead skin and debris from rough spots like elbows and heels. We recommend pairing with AXE Men's body wash for a deeper clean. When done, rinse and squeeze out excess water and hang up to dry. For easy rinsing, hold tool (mesh side up) directly under shower head for 5 seconds. Let water run through and give it a good squeeze. Repeat until all excess soap is removed. For best results, replace the Detailer every 4-6 weeks. After showering, finish off with your favorite AXE deodorant, body spray, or antiperspirant. At AXE, we're helping men find their magic. So, we teamed up with Ditch the Label, an anti-bullying charity, to help men smash those tired expectations of masculinity. There are many ways to be a man today, and we want to help you express yourself. Find your magic, and your truest self, with Axe.
- GENTLY CLEANSES AND EXFOLIATES: Nothing cleans better than AXE Detailer Shower Tool. The dual-sided shower tool gently cleans and exfoliates with body wash.
- LATHERS AND CLEANS: The soft mesh side of the shower tool is perfect to clean sensitive areas. We recommend using AXE body wash for a deep, refreshing clean.
- EXFOLIATES SKIN: The scrub side of the shower tool exfoliates dead skin and debris from rough spots like your elbows and heels.
- YOUR NEW SKINCARE ROUTINE: Pair the Detailer Shower Tool with AXE body wash to exfoliate and gently clean your skin. Combined, nothing cleans better.
- FROM THE MALE GROOMING SPECIALISTS: This easy-to grip shower tool is an effective way to look and feel great.
- FIND YOUR MAGIC: AXE is encouraging men to break free from tired masculine stereotypes. Our skin care products let guys be the most attractive men they can be-themselves.