AZO Bladder Control with Go-Less Daily Supplement, Capsules, 72ct
AZO Bladder Control with Go-Less Daily Supplement. Helps Reduce Occasional Urgency. Helps reduce occasional leakage due to laughing, sneezing and exercise. 72 Capsules
AZO Urinary, Bladder, and Vaginal Health Products AZO helps you Own Your Day with our complete line of urinary and vaginal products. Whether you're looking for the #1 most trusted over-the-counter UTI pain reliever, a product to slow the progression of your UTI, one of the most trusted over-the-counter homeopathic medicines for vaginal and yeast infection symptom relief, or a naturally sourced supplement to support bladder control, AZO has a full line of products specifically formulated to help you maintain your urinary, vaginal and bladder health.
- WORRY LESS AZO Bladder Control with Go-Less helps reduce occasional bladder leakage from laughing, coughing, sneezing, exercise. AZO Bladder Control does what pads and liners can't do: helps support bladder muscle strength and allows you to feel more confident to laugh without worry!
- GO LESS This safe, drug-free supplement contains a naturally sourced blend that supports bladder strength and helps reduce the urge to go, day and night.* Healthy bladder control helps manage those frustrating nighttime visits to the bathroom
- GET STARTED RIGHT It is recommended for the first two weeks to take one capsule three times a day; morning, noon, and night. After two weeks, only one capsule twice a day, morning and night, is required. Safe to use every day when used as directed
- >STICK WITH IT! You may experience bladder health benefits in as little as two weeks, however your body may respond faster or slower, so give it up to 6 weeks to realize the full benefits
- WHO IS AZO BLADDER RIGHT FOR? The AZO Bladder Control Go-Less blend is safe for both Women and Men. AZO Bladder Control is not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Consult your healthcare professional before taking any new supplement or medication
TESTED TO BE TRUSTED
We require that all vitamins & supplements are third-party tested to help ensure they contain the listed dietary ingredients. To learn more, please visit cvs.com/tested-trusted.
|Formulario||Tabletas, pastillas y cápsulas|
|Tipo de producto||Dietary supplements|
Calificaciones y reseñas
Do not expose to excessive heat, humidity or direct sunlight.
While there are no known side effects directly attributed to the Go-Less ingredient blend, it is advisable to speak with your health care provide before taking dietary supplement or medication.
CAUTION: AZO Bladder control should not be used by pregnant or nursing women, or children. If you are taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.