Banana Boat Kids Mineral Enriched SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray, 6 OZ
Elegible para HSA/FSA
Banana Boat Kids Mineral Enriched Sunscreen offers the same great protection you've come to expect from Banana Boat, with 25% fewer ingredients* (*by number vs. Banana Boat Kids Sport Spray SPF 50). The mild, tear-free formula goes on quickly and easily (without the tears) so your kids can get straight to the fun. Banana Boat Mineral provides worry-free sun protection that stays on through 7 conditions^: sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat. ^7 Conditions does not apply to tanning or oil products SPF 100 lotions, lip balms, Kids FREE, and Zinc Faces. Banana Boat, We've Got You Covered.
- WORRY-FREE SUN PROTECTION Our broad spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen protects your children from harmful UVA and UVB rays, so you can have a worry-free day of fun in the sun.
- 25% FEWER INGREDIENTS* Strong, broad spectrum sun protection made without oxybenzone, parabens or added oils and fragrances. *by number vs. Banana Boat Kids Sport Spray SPF 50
- REEF FRIENDLY, made without oxybenzone and octinoxate
- TEAR FREE Our mild, tear free formula allows you to protect your kids without the tears! Banana Boat Kids spray goes on in a mist quickly and easily so your kids can get straight to the fun.
- STAYS ON IN 7 CONDITIONS^ Banana Boat Kids Mineral Enriched Spray stays on through sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat: We've Got You Covered.
- RECOMMENDED BY THE SKIN CANCER FOUNDATION Banana Boat Mineral is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation to protect against the sun's harmful rays.
Homosalate 9.0%, Octisalate 3.0%, Octocrylene 6.0%, Zinc Oxide 7.3%
Water, Isobutane, Isododecane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Citrate
Shake well. Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply. Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure. Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Do not apply in windy conditions. Use in a well-ventilated area. Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. Sun Protection Measures. Pasar tiempo en el sol aumenta el riesgo de padecer cáncer de piel y envejecimiento prematuro de la piel. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Solo para uso externo. Flammable: Contents under pressure. No perforar ni incinerar. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures about 120 F. Do not use in the presence of a flame or spark. Keep away from sources of ignition, No smoking. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating the contents can be harmful or fatal. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it; keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Puede manchar ciertas telas.