Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, 20 CT
Try Band-Aid Brand Sterile Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages for Fingers & Knuckles to cover & protect minor wounds, cuts, scrapes & burns. Made with Memory Weave fabric for comfort & flexibility, these wound care bandages stretch & flex as you move for all day comfort. Each bandage features a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion & protect painful wounds while you heal which may help to prevent re-injury. Made with a Hurt-Free Pad, these comfortable bandages won't stick to the wound as they wick away blood & fluids, allowing for gentle pain-free removal. From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt & germs that may cause infection for up to 24 hours, making them a great addition to a first aid kit. Plus, wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds. For proper wound care, change bandage daily or when wet & treat wound with an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.
- Finger and knuckle Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover minor wounds
- These sterile flexible bandages are made with Memory-Weave fabric, which stretch & flex as you move
- Bandages featuring Quilt-Aid Comfort Pads cushion & protect painful wounds to help prevent reinjury
- Bandages stay on for up to 24 hours & help protect against dirt & germs, which may cause infection
- The Hurt-Free Pad on first-aid bandages won't stick to wounds allowing for gentle, pain-free removal
- Travel pack contains 20 finger & knuckle bandages from the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand
- Apply bandage to clean, dry skin for minor wound care & change daily, when wet or as needed
- For proper first aid, treat wound with an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application
|Etapa de vida||Adulto|
|Tipo de producto||Curitas|
Para obtener mejores resultados, colocar el apósito sobre piel seca y limpia. Cambie el apósito a diario, cuando se moje o con mayor frecuencia si fuese necesario.
Questions? 866-565-2873; Outside US, dial collect 215-2738755. www.band-aid.com
En caso de una emergencia médica, acuda a un profesional.
STERILE unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged.
No está fabricado con látex de caucho natural