Band-Aid Brand Hydro Seal Adhesive Bandages for Heel Blisters, 6 ct
Band-Aid Brand Sterile Hydro Seal Hydrocolloid Gel Blister Bandages for heel blisters instantly provide an optimal healing environment for blister relief. Featuring a waterproof design that is ideal for use on heels, these hydrocolloid gel bandages are designed to provide cushioning against painful blisters and shield them from further rubbing. Within 24 hours of application, a white bubble will form under the bandage to show that the healing process has begun. These shower proof and waterproof bandages are designed to be long-lasting, staying on for multiple days and showers and intended to be worn until they begin to detach. The adhesive hydrocolloid gel bandages keep germs out and the body's natural healing power in. Band-Aid Brand Hydro Seal Hydrocolloid Blister Bandages for Heels are sterile and not made with natural rubber latex. This package includes six hydrocolloid blister pads for heels from the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand.
- Box of 6 Band-Aid Brand Sterile Hydro Seal Adhesive Hydrocolloid Gel Bandages for heel blisters
- Adhesive hydrocolloid gel bandages provide an optimal healing environment for blister protection
- Dual-action seal helps keep dirt, water, & germs out and your body's natural healing power in
- Waterproof gel design delivers long-lasting, multiday wound protection & stays on through showers
- Hydrocolloid bandage helps prevent formation of scabs which prolongs healing and can cause scarring
- Cushioning on Hydro Seal bandages help provide protection and relief from painful blisters & wounds
- Sterile bandage is not made with natural rubber latex & stays on longer; great for first aid kits
- A white bubble will form under bandage within 24 hours to show that the healing process has begun
1. CLEAN THE BLISTER
Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly.
2. SKIP THE OINTMENT
To ensure the bandage properly adheres, do not apply creams, ointments or lotions to the blister.
3. SEAL IT UP
Carefully remove the white paper tabs and apply the gel bandage directly on the blister. There is no pad.
4. WATCH IT WORK
Within 24 hours of application the product will begin to swell and a white bubble will appear over the blister. This signals that your body's natural healing process has begun.
5. KEEP IT ON – NO PEEKING
This bandage is designed to deliver multi-day protection. You can wear it until it begins to detach.
Before use, see instructions inside box.
Questions? 866-JNJ-2873; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
Diabetics and those with poor circulation should use under doctor's supervision. Do not use on deep puncture wounds, fragile skin, burns, stitches, infected areas or on children < 2 yrs.
Store at 20° C to 25° C (68° F-77° F)
STERILE unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged.
Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex