Band-Aid, Flexible Fabric, All One Size Adhesive Bandages
Try Band-Aid Brand Sterile Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover & protect minor wounds, cuts, scrapes & burns. Made with Memory Weave fabric for comfort & flexibility, these first-aid wound care bandages stretch & flex as you move for all day comfort. Each fabric bandage features a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion & protect painful wounds while you heal which may help to prevent re-injury. Made with a Hurt-Free Pad, these comfortable bandages won't stick to the wound as they wick away blood & fluids, allowing for gentle pain-free removal. From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt & germs that may cause infection for up to 24 hours, making them a great addition to a first aid kit or wound care supplies. Plus, wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds. For proper wound care, change bandage daily or when wet & treat wound with an antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.
- Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover & protect minor wounds, scrapes & burns
- These sterile flexible bandages are made with Memory Weave fabric, which stretch & flex as you move
- Bandages featuring Quilt-Aid Comfort Pads cushion & protect painful wounds to help prevent reinjury
- Bandages stay on for up to 24 hours & help protect against dirt & germs, which may cause infection
- The Hurt-Free Pad on first-aid bandages won't stick to wounds allowing for gentle, pain-free removal
- Package contains 30 sterile fabric wound care bandages from the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand
- Apply fabric bandage to clean, dry skin for minor wound care & change daily, when wet or as needed
- Proper wound care: treat wound with an antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application
Para usar sobre cortes o raspones leves. Para obtener mejores resultados, colocar el apósito sobre piel seca y limpia. Cambie el apósito a diario, cuando se moje o con mayor frecuencia si fuese necesario.
Questions? 866-565-2873; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755. www.bandaid.com
En caso de una emergencia médica, acuda a un profesional.
ESTERILIZADOS a menos que el envoltorio individual esté abierto o dañado