Beauty 360 - Gel de baño hidratante, Shea Butter & Almond Oil, 18 oz
- Made with almond oil and shea butter
- Hydrates your skin
- Moisture pearls leave your skin feeling soft and smooth
Beauty 360 Moisturizing Shea Butter & Almond Oil Body Wash, 18 Oz is an excellent choice for your bathing needs. This body wash is made with deep moisturizing ingredients that help satisfy dry, thirsty skin.
The mixture of oatmeal and shea butter helps relieve itching and flakiness. It can also soothe skin irritation that is caused by skin conditions or dryness.
Dermatologists suggest that using a moisturizing body wash can be very good for your skin. It can trap water in your skin in those few moments it's on there. Soap can't do this. However, not all body washes are the same.
While they will all clean your skin, different ingredients determine if they will moisturize your skin. You want to look for one with moisturizing agents.
When buying a moisturizing body wash, you need to consider your skin type. Not all body washes are created equal for all skin types.
- Sensitive skin: Avoid fragrances and dyes. Body washes with oatmeal are calming for irritated skin.
- Dry skin: Avoid harsh detergents. Look for something mild. Shea butter is excellent for dry skin.
- Acne-prone skin: Exfoliating skin is key, so look for salicylic or glycolic acid.
- Aging skin: Salicylic acid and lactic acid can help exfoliate the skin, getting rid of dead skin cells and giving a more youthful appearance.
- Post-workout skin: If you shower more than once a day, make sure you aren't washing too much. Look for a body wash with sodium lauroyl sarcosinate and decal glucoside.