Spray para el cabello
Hairspray is one of the most used hairstyling products. It can make or break your hairstyle, especially if you need your hair to hold up through an important event or just on a daily basis. No matter the occasion, many people resort to hairspray, but you need to ensure that you have picked the right hairspray for your hair type and that you are using the spray in the right way. If your're looking for an extra hair care boost, hair spray is very helpful in uplifting the root and holding the hair through triethyl citrate, which coats the hair while giving it a lovely scent! Similarly, your hairspray will contain a key ingredient known as dimethyl ether, which acts as a propellant for the hairspray while also decreasing the viscosity of the spray-allowing it to be more airy, and thinner and sit atop your hair without being too thick. Shop items with this ingredient today!
Picking Your Hairspray
As with anything, first check the ingredient list before choosing a hairspray. You want to ensure that you aren't allergic to any of the ingredients in the hairspray formula. Second, you want to pick the hair spray that works best for your needs. That means taking your hair type and your hair style into consideration. If you have thick hair that makes it difficult for a style to stay put, you will need a quality strong-hold hairspray that will lock your hair in place without weighing it down or making it feel sticky. On the other hand, if you have fine hair, a maximum hold formula might be too heavy. To avoid breakage, find a lightweight hairspray that adds volume and texture.
You also need to consider the hair style you are wearing. If you are going for a fancy updo for a special event, you will want an extra-strength formula that will last for hours and keep your hair looking good through hours of dancing and partying. For a sleek look, you will want a formula designed to protect your hair against humidity and keep the frizz at bay.
Helpful Hairspray Tips
Here are some tips to ensure that you apply your hairspray correctly for beautifully styled tresses.
- Only apply hairspray to clean hair that is free of grease, product buildup, and other impurities so that it gives your style a fresh, bouncy look.
- Use hairspray sparingly and spray it onto your hair from a distance of at least six inches. If you spray too much or spray it too closely, it may leave your hair looking greasy and weighed down.
- Don't apply hairspray to wet or damp hair. This product works best when your hair is dry and your style is ready to be held in place.
- Make sure you choose a hairspray that works with your unique hair type. For example, if you have color-treated hair, look for products specially formulated to work with this specific type of hair.
- To add volume, flip your hair upside down and apply hairspray to the roots, then "fluff" your hair with your hands.