Travel Size Shea Butter
There's So "Mini" to Choose From!
Shop pocket-sized Beauty products on-the-go.
Travel Size Beauty Products
Whether you're planning a big vacation or travel often for business, using travel size beauty products can make sticking to your routine easier while you're away from home. Another great way to use travel size beauty products is by buying several items from different brands to help you get an idea of which ones are right for you. It's a great way to help you find the perfect products before you buy the full-sized item. At CVS Pharmacy, you'll find a wide range of travel size beauty products including soaps, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, cosmetics, lotion, and much more.
Using travel size beauty products is easy as long as you keep everything nice and organized. Store your travel-sized items in a small makeup bag or a cosmetic case, then stow it away in your carry-on bag or purse for easy access. Most hotels offer some selection of travel size beauty products include mini toothpastes, bar soap, and shampoos. However, if you need to use a specific brand or a specific type of item, it's always best to buy and pack your own selection of products to bring along with you.
Here are some tips to help you find and use the best travel size beauty products for your next adventure:
- Look for a complete kit that includes several travel size items in one. This is the easiest way to be sure that you have everything you need for your trip and to make sure that each item is TSA-friendly.
- Add a face mask and a bath bomb to your travel list so you can enjoy indulging in a little self-care while you're away from home.
- Make sure that you seal all of your travel size beauty products properly, so they don't leak. IF the item has a protective seal, leave it on until you arrive at your destination. Pack these items in a plastic bag or a protective case so they don't damage your clothing if something were to leak in transit.
- A small container of facial wipes is extremely handy when you need to do a quick cleansing in a pinch.
- Most hotels include a working hairdryer, but you can also find compact options that are perfect for traveling in case you don't want to take a chance on yours not working.
- If you have some favorite products that enjoy using at home, you can transfer them into small travel-sized bottles for easier carrying.