Betadine Antiseptic Sore Throat Gargle, 8 OZ
The moment you feel a sore throat coming on, use Betadine Antiseptic Sore Throat Gargle to treat and relieve sore throat symptoms. Betadine Antiseptic Sore Throat Gargle contains the active ingredient povidone-iodine, 0.5% and is used for the temporary relief of occasional sore throat. Betadine Antiseptic Sore Throat Gargle is an oral antiseptic, is alcohol free, and has a great minty flavor. Using the dosing cup provided, gargle with 10 ml full strength for 30 seconds, and then spit out. It can be used up to 4 times daily. Do not swallow. From Betadine, the brand that has been trusted by healthcare professionals for over 50 years. Usar según las indicaciones.
Questions or comments? 1-888-827-0624 (8am-5pm, EST, Mon.-Fri.)
- Trusted By Healthcare Professionals: Betadine Brand Antiseptic has been trusted and used in hospitals for over 50 years; Betadine Antiseptic Medicated Gargle has the power of Betadine antiseptic action for sore throats
- Powerful Antiseptic Action: Betadine Sore Throat temporarily reduces germs normally found in the mouth (based on laboratory data)
- Treat And Relieve Sore Throat Symptoms With The Trusted Power of Iodine: Betadine Sore Throat is an aqueous solution of povidone-iodine 0.5% that kills germs promptly in the mouth and treats and relieves sore throat symptoms
- Be Prepared: Betadine Sore Throat is a medicated fast-acting throat gargle; use at the first sign of sore throat symptoms
- Mint Flavor: Betadine Sore Throat Medicated Gargle has a great mint flavor and is alcohol-free
|Problema||Dolor de garganta|
|Product type||Respiratory & throat treatments|
Active ingredient: Povidone-Iodine, 0.5% (0.05% available iodine) antiseptic. Inactive ingredients: citric acid, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium hydroxide.
Directions: DO NOT SWALLOW. Adults and children 12 years and older: gargle with 10ml full strength Betadine® Sore Throat Gargle for 30 seconds, then spit out. Use only with dosing cup provided. Use up to 4 times daily. Children under 12: do not use.
DO NOT SWALLOW. Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use for more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor, if you are allergic to povidone-iodine or any other ingredients in this product, or if you have any thyroid conditions.
Evite el contacto con los ojos al usar este producto. Si se produce el contacto, enjuague bien los ojos con agua. If irritation persists, consult a doctor. Do not swallow this product. Do not use this product with hydrogen peroxide.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not improve in 7 days, or irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens, or swelling, rash, or fever develops.
Si está embarazada o en período de lactancia, consulte a un profesional de la salud antes de usarlo.
Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños. In case more than used for gargling is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 25 ?C (77 ?F); excursions permitted between 15 ? - 30 ?C (59 ?-86 ?F). May stain clothing or dental work. Avoid contact with jewelry, especially silver.