Beurer 2-in-1 TENS Device for Knee & Elbow with Universal Cuff
Elegible para HSA/FSA
From the manufacturer
For combating and alleviating pain in the knee and elbow
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is a method of pain therapy that uses low-voltage electrical current for both acute and chronic pain relief.
The Beurer EM34 2-in-1 unit is designed for customized relief in the elbow or knee. This device includes a universal cuff that can be strapped around your elbow/knee to directly treat areas of pain. Choose from 25 different intensity levels for maximum comfort and relief.
- Targeted pain relief using TENS technology
- 1 channel with 25 adjustable intensity levels
- 2 water contact electrodes; no gel or replacements are needed
- Flexible ergonomic cuff with adjustable hook-and-loop fastening
- Belt clip and batteries included
- Automatic & safety switch-off
- 2019 is a special year: Beurer celebrates its 100th anniversary!
- Today, their legacy lives through a globally successful company and offers a range of more than 500 products with more options for customization and the flexibility to adapt to everyone's needs.
- By listening carefully to its customers, Beurer is able to work with top institutes, partners and consultants to offer high-quality products and materials.
- We look forward to the next 100 years!
What is TENS?
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) treats the area directly by working in harmony with your body to alleviate both acute and chronic pain. The low voltage electrical current travels through the electrodes and into the skin, stimulating specific nerve pathways to produce a tingling or massaging sensation that reduces and suppresses pain signals from reaching the brain. It also helps your body produce higher levels of its own natural painkillers, endorphins.
Please note that this product is not recommended for use on any part of the body that has a metal implant, i.e. knee replacements which contain metal components.
The digital control unit manages all programs and function buttons.
Use the arrow buttons to select an intensity level from 1-25 that feels most comfortable. The 'low' intensity indicator will flash for levels 1-8, the 'middle' intensity indicator will flash for levels 9-17, and the 'high' intensity indicator will flash for levels 18-25. The higher the level within each range, the faster the indicator will flash.
Want to Know More?
Clip the device onto yourself, or clothing for easy and convenient treatment - making it wearable and hands free.
Want to Know More?
The Beurer EM34 TENS 2-in-1 cuff is universal and can be strapped around your knee or elbow to directly treat areas of pain and has an adjustable hook-and-loop fastener. The cuff has 2 water contact electrodes; replacements and contact gel are no longer needed.
|Problema||Alivio del dolor|
|Etapa de vida||Adulto|
|Tipo de producto||TENS Therapy|