Beurer 3-in-1 Bluetooth Digital Thermometer, FT95
- ABOUT THE PRODUCT: The FT95 Bluetooth Non-Contact Thermometer is reliable and accurate and provides a hygienic and comfortable method of taking temperature, without needing to wake up your child. Measures at a distance of 0.78-1.18 inches
- 3-IN-1: The versatile thermometer can measure the temperature of a forehead; an object, i.e. a baby's milk bottle; or a room.
- FEVER ALARM: With an integrated LED fever alarm indicator (green/yellow/red). The fever alarm rings when a measurement is equal to or greater than 100.4 degrees. Displays measurements in °F or °C
- 60 MEMORY SPACES: A maximum of 60 previous measurements are available to you to help monitor the changes to your temperature. The non-contact thermometer has an XL backlit LCD display, so you can read measurements in the dark
- BLUETOOTH: Track, measure, and sync. Keep track of all your or your child's measurements on your smartphone. Compatible with the free 'Beurer HealthCoach' APP
- WE'RE HERE FOR YOU: Our friendly Florida-based team is happy to assist you with whatever questions and support you may need. That's right, our customer service is located right here in the USA!
Instruction Manual descargue PDF
This device is designed solely for non-commercial, household use in non-invasively measuring temperatures via an infrared sensor of the human body for persons of all ages, as well as detecting surface temperatures of objects and ambient temperatures of surrounding areas. Do not use it for any other purpose.
- This thermometer is a sensitive electronic device. Treat it carefully and do not expose it to any sharp impacts.
- Do not expose the thermometer to direct sunlight.
- Do not disassemble this unit.
- The thermometer is NOT waterproof; keep away from water and other liquids.
- After physical activity, a bath, or spending time outdoors, wait approx. 30 minutes before you take a measurement on your forehead.
- Before each use, ensure the sensor is undamaged; otherwise, contact customer service.
- The device needs to be in the room in which the measurement is taken for at least 30 minutes before use.
- This device is not intended for commercial or clinical use.
- Measure your temperature regularly to obtain your normal average temperature. If you suspect you have a fever, simply compare your normal average temperature with the temperature measured currently.
- Do not self-diagnose or self-medicate on the basis of the measurements without consulting your doctor. In particular, do not start taking any new medication or change the type and/or dosage of any existing medication without prior approval.
- Clean the thermometer after each use (see 7. Care, Maintenance and Disposal).
- The manufacturer is not liable for damage resulting from improper or careless use.
- Children must not be allowed to use the device. Medical devices are not toys.
- Do not touch the lens with your fingers.
- Read these instructions for use carefully and keep them for later use.
- Packaging materials are a deadly hazard for children and can cause suffocation. Remove all packaging materials immediately and keep them away from children at all times.