Biofreeze Precision Pen, 1.15 fl OZ
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- Intended to help alleviate joint and muscle pain related to exercise, overuse, arthritis and other conditions
- Cooling menthol helps ease discomfort without the need for nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Penetrates the skin upon application to help provide quick relief
- Suitable for use up to four times per day
- Broad-tip pen increases control, so you can target small areas, such as the fingers, hands, wrists, elbows, knees, ankles, feet and toes, or sore, tender spots on your back, neck, hips, legs and other areas
- Compact size is easy to pack for use on the go and for travel
Target small, painful areas to help quickly alleviate discomfort with the Biofreeze Precision Pen. This pen contains the same NSAID-free pain relief formula that podiatrists, chiropractors, pharmacists, massage therapists and athletic trainers have recommended for more than 25 years, but it has a compact design that increases your level of control during application.
Muscle and joint discomfort occurs when nerves send pain signals to the brain. The gel inside the Biofreeze roll on pen is formulated to interfere with this process to help quickly ease aching and soreness related to overuse, exercise, arthritis and other causes. As you rub a thin film of Biofreeze over a painful area, the key ingredient, menthol, deeply penetrates your skin. Its cooling sensation makes it difficult for the brain to detect nerve signaling, helping you get rapid relief from your symptoms.
The Biofreeze pen was designed specifically to help provide pain relief in small areas, such as the wrists, hands, fingers, elbows, knees, ankles, feet and toes. You can also use it on small sore spots on larger areas, including the back, neck or shoulders. A broad pen tip sweeps over the skin, dispensing a precise amount of the pain relief gel. You don't need to rub or massage the area to get relief, eliminating worries about having to wash your hands after application.
Because it's small and easy to use, the Biofreeze roll on pen is ideal for on-the-go pain relief. You can apply the gel up to four times a day as needed.
|Problema||Alivio del dolor|
|Etapa de vida||Adulto|
|Tipo de producto||Pomadas y linimentos tópicos|