Biomedical Life Systems EMS 2000 - Muscle Stimulator, 3.9 in. x 2.75 in.
BioMedical Life Systems EMS 2000 Neuromuscular Simulator is a Two Channel analog device with Three Modes of operation; Cycled, Constant, and Reciprocal. The device has adjustable On Ramp 0-2s, On Time 0-60s, Off Time 0-60s, and Pulse Rate 1-80Hz. The unit is powered by one 9-volt battery.
EMS units are commonly used in conjunction with physiotherapy to provide muscle stimulation in acute medical conditions such as immobilized limbs, long-term disuse or prolonged bed rest, muscle weakness, and muscle spasticity following a stroke. An EMS unit is attached to the affected part of the body with the help of electrodes or electrode pads.
- Size: 3.9 in. x 2.75 in.
- Weight: 4.6 OZ.
- Dual channels.
- Waveform: Symmetrical square biphasic (NMS).
- Pulse rate (adj.): 1 to 80Hz.
- Pulse width: 300s.
- Stimulation modes: 1. Constant 2. reciprocation 3. cycled.
- Output voltage: 49 Volts peak to peak.
- Intensity (adj.): 0 to 98mA.
- Power supply: 9V Battery.
- Stronger symmetrical biphasic waveform for larger muscle groups.
- Adjustable contraction and relaxation times.
- Adjustable ramp-up time.
- Adjustable frequency.
- Fixed pulse width.
- Channel output indicator LED lights.
- Locking front control panel.
- Removable plastic belt clip.
- Requires prescription.
- Output parameters are across a 500 ohm resistance.
Este artículo es elegible para FSA (cuenta de gastos flexible).