Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste for Bad Breath, Fresh Mint, 4.3 oz
- One 4.3 oz tube of Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste for Dry Mouth Symptoms and Bad Breath, Fresh Mint
- Non-irritating toothpaste ideal for those experiencing dry mouth symptoms
- Fluoride helps protect against cavities and strengthen teeth for enhanced oral health
- Sugar free and alcohol free toothpaste that's an effective breath freshener
- Mint flavored toothpaste that refreshes your mouth
- Comes in a toothpaste tube that is easy to store
- Brush with Biotene toothpaste at least twice daily as part of your oral care routine
Biotene Fresh Mint Fluoride Toothpaste helps protect your teeth while minimizing irritation. Made without sodium lauryl sulfate, this alcohol-free and sugar-free mint flavored toothpaste contains fluoride to help strengthen teeth and protect against cavities. Specially formulated not to irritate, Biotene toothpaste is ideal for those experiencing dry mouth symptoms, including bad breath, stickiness in the mouth, dryness in the mouth and chapped lips. Brush with Biotene fresh mint toothpaste at least twice daily as part of a regular oral care routine.
Active Ingredients: Sodium fluoride 0.25% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion) - Anticavity
Inactive Ingredients: water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, PEG-8, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, flavor, sodium saccharin, sucralose, titanium dioxide, sodium hydroxide
- adultos y niños mayores de 2 años:
- apply toothpaste onto a toothbrush.
- brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, and not more than 3 times a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
- to minimize swallowing for children under 6 years of age, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing and rinsing until good habits are established.
- children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use. Mantener fuera del alcance de niños menores de 6 años. Si se ingiere accidentalmente una cantidad mayor del producto de la que se usa para cepillarse, acuda a un médico o comuníquese con un Centro de Control de Intoxicaciones de inmediato.