Body Solid Best Fitness Vertical Knee Raise, 43 in. x 28 in.
1 u., .74 lb. N.° de artículo: 783027
Owning the Best Fitness BFVK10 Vertical Knee Raise is like having multiple workout stations in a single, lightweight piece of equipment. Ideal for cramped quarters because of its small footprint and lightweight, the BFVK10 puts you in complete control of sculpting your abs, chest, back and arms.
The BFVK10 is designed to provide an intense workout while eliminating strain on your lower back. Comfortable pads and sturdy, welded steel construction create a solid platform for you to lose inches and achieve a ripped fit look. Trust your gut instincts and get serious about your routine with the Best Fitness BFVK10 Vertical Knee Raise!.
- Dimensions: 43 in. Length x 28 in. Width x 83 in. Height.
- Sturdy steel frame delivers a solid performance day after day.
- Thick, comfortable back pads and arm supports are designed to reduce fatigue and discomfort.
- Dip station handles offer a thick, comfortable grip.
- Lightweight design allows you to easily move the machine from an out-of-the-way corner to the middle of the room.
- Multi-station functionality features pull-up bar, chin-up bar, vertical knee raise and parallel dip bars.
- Front and side knee raises for washboard abs.
- Chin-up bar for complete lat, shoulder and back development.
- Parallel dip bars for entire chest, bicep and tricep workout.
- Pull-up bar lets you choose a wide or narrow grip to build your back and arms.
- Built-in push-up handles for total chest and tricep development.
- Weight: 69 LB.
- Warranty: 3 Years on frame and 1 year on all parts.
1. It is strongly recommended that a qualified dealer assemble the equipment. Assistance is required. 2. Before beginning assembly, please take the time to read the instructions thoroughly. 3. Read each step in the assembly instructions and follow the steps in sequence. Do not skip ahead. If you skip ahead, you may learn later that you have to disassemble components and that you may have damaged the equipment. 4. Assemble and operate the BFVK10 on a solid, level surface. Locate the unit a few feet from the walls or furniture to provide easy access. 5.The BFVK10 is designed for your enjoyment. Byfollowing these precautions and using commonsense, you will have many safe and pleasurable hours of healthful exercise with your Best Fitness BFVK10. 6. After assembly, you should check all functions to ensure correct operation. If you experience problems, first recheck the assembly instructions to locate any possible errors made during assembly.
1. It is highly recommended that you consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. This is especially important for individuals over the age of 35, or persons with pre-existing health problems. 2. Always warm up before starting a workout. Try to do a total body warm up before you start. It is especially important to warm up the specific muscle groups you are going to be using. This can be as simple as performing a warm up set of high repetitions and light weight for each exercise. 3. Use proper form. Focus on only working the muscle groups intended for the exercise you are doing. If there is strain elsewhere, you may need to re-evaluate the amount of weight that is involved with the lift. Keeping proper form also includes maintaining control through an entire range of motion. 4. Breath properly. Inhale during the eccentric phase of the exercise, and exhale during the lifting, or concentric phase. Never hold your breath during any part of an exercise. 5. Always wear the appropriate clothing and shoes when exercising. Wearing comfortable athletic shoes with good support and loose fitting, breathable clothing will reduce the risk of injury. 6. Maintaining equipment in proper operating condition is of utmost importance for a safe resistance training program. Pulleys and cables should be checked for wear frequently and replaced as needed. Equipment should be lubricated as indicated by the manufacturer. 7. Read and study all warning labels on this machine. It is absolutely necessary that you familiarize yourself and all others with the proper operation of this machine prior to use. 8. Keep hands, limbs, loose clothing and long hair well out of the way of all moving parts. 9. Do not attempt to lift more weight than you can control safely. 10. Inspect the machine daily for loose or worn parts. If a problem is found do not allow the machine to be used until all parts are tightened or worn or defective parts are repaired or replaced.
IGIA UltraSonique Cavitation Body Sculptor
Pop-arazzi Face and Body Gems
Pure Body Logix
Pure Body Logix- Bandas de resistencia, Linx Mini
*Las reseñas y calificaciones de los clientes reflejan únicamente la opinión y punto de vista de los contribuyentes individuales y no son creadas ni avaldas por CVS Pharmacy. Revise las etiquetas del producto y consulte a su médico si tiene alguna pregunta médica o de salud.