Charcoal House Topical First Aid Hardwood Activated Charcoal Powder, 5 OZ
* Ideal for treating topical ailments in First Aid Applications like Bug Bites, Insect and Spider Bites, Poison Ivy, Cuts and Minor Burns, and more.
*Detoxification Applications through use in Baths, Poultices, and Patches
*100% Pure American Hardwood Activated Charcoal Powder: Non-GMO, Kosher Certified, Food Grade
Commonly Used Recipes:
Charcoal Poultice (6in x 6in) Directions:
- Mix Together: 2 Tbsp. Charcoal Powder, 2 Tbsp. Ground Flaxseed Powder, 4 Tbsp. very Hot Water (¼ cup)
- Stir and allow to cool.
- Spread charcoal jelly between layers of paper towel or cloth.
- Apply charcoal patch to body part.
- Overlap patch with plastic.
- Cover all with cloth or elastic wrap.
Charcoal Patch Directions
- Mix together ¼ cup of water, 2 Tablespoons of charcoal powder 1/2 teaspoon psyllium seed husk powder (if doubling recipe start with slight 3/4 tsp) for one minute until a gel begins to form. Set aside Plastic wrap or Bandage wrap.
- Once the gel turns to a ball lay out a 12" x 12" piece of plastic wrap and place gel in the center. Smooth out to desired shape, about three inches from center in all directions or how desired. Place another piece of plastic on top, the same size as the bottom, gently press down and then roll out to desired size and thickness, as if you were rolling a pie crust.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove one side of plastic from patch and apply to affected area and gently press down. You may wish to wrap again with a plastic wrap to keep from leaking.
- Apply a cloth bandage to hold in place. Change patch at least every eight hours.
MADE IN THE USA & Family Owned & Operated in Nebraska, Est. 2006
|Ingrediente clave||Carbón vegetal|
|Etapa de vida||Adulto|
|Tipo de producto||Tratamientos para piel|