Children's Astepro Allergy Nasal Spray, 24-hour Allergy Relief, Steroid-Free Antihistamine
Children's Astepro® Allergy is the first and only 24 hour, steroid-free nasal spray for allergy relief. Children's Astepro Allergy is a steroid-free allergy spray that provides long-lasting allergy relief. The allergy spray provides allergy relief of indoor and outdoor nasal allergy symptoms; nasal congestion, itchy, runny nose and sneezing for up to 24 hours. It can be used once or twice daily for allergy relief in children +12 years old. And once every 12 hours in children 6 to 11 years old. This nasal spray is steroid, alcohol and fragrance-free. One spray has 205.5 mcg of azelastine HCI.
- First and only 24-hour steroid free nasal spray allergy relief for children (among OTC products)
- Children's Astepro allergy starts to work faster than other allergy sprays because it works differently. Compared to steroid allergy sprays, which require a longer, multi-step process in the body to start to work.
- Children’s Astepro allergy medicine provides up to 24-hour relief of nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing and itchy nose
- Steroid-free, alcohol-free and fragrance-free, indoor and outdoor allergy relief nasal spray
- Unlike other steroid allergy sprays, Children’s Astepro allergy medicine for kids doesn’t take several days of regular use to build up to full effectiveness
Azelastine HCL, Benzalkonium Chloride, Edetate Disodium, Hypromellose, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol, Sucralose
Read the User Guide for how to: prime the bottle before the first use, use the spray, prime bottle again if not used for 3 or more days, clean the spray nozzle if it gets clogged.
Adults and Children 12 years and over: This product may be used either once or twice a day: once daily: use 2 sprays in each nostril or twice daily: use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril every 12 hours; do not use more than 4 sprays in each nostril in a 24 hour period.
Children 6 years to 11 years: an adult should supervise use, 1 spray in each nostril every 12 hours; do not use more than 2 sprays in each nostril in a 24 hour period.
Niños menores de 6 años: no usar
Solo para usar en la nariz. Do not spray in eyes or mouth.
NO USAR si alguna vez tuvo una reacción alérgica a este producto o a alguno de sus ingredientes.
ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE had recent nose ulcers or nose surgery; had a nose injury that has not healed.
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT drowsiness may occur; avoid alcoholic drinks, alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness, be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. You may get a bitter taste in your mouth. To avoid this, tilt your head downward while spraying; nasal discomfort or sneezing may occur right after use. No comparta este frasco con nadie más, ya que puede propagar los gérmenes.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF an allergic reaction, such as a skin rash, to this product occurs you have severe or frequent nosebleeds.
SI ESTÁ EMBARAZADA O EN PERÍODO DE LACTANCIA, consulte a un profesional de la salud antes de usarlo.
MANTENER FUERA DEL ALCANCE DE LOS NIÑOS. En caso de sobredosis, acuda a su médico o comuníquese de inmediato con el Centro de Control de Intoxicaciones.