Children's Robitussin Long-Acting Cough and Cold Medicine, Fruit Punch Flavor, 4 fl oz
- One 4 fl oz bottle of Children's Robitussin Long-Acting Cough and Cold Medicine, Fruit Punch Flavor
- Children's cold medicine that temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat irritation caused by a cold
- Relieves upper respiratory symptoms such as runny nose, throat and nose itching, sneezing and itchy, watery eyes
- Liquid cold relief medicine that is easy to take and comes with a convenient dosing cup
- Children's cough and cold medicine with a great tasting fruit punch flavor
- Alcohol-free, long lasting formula that provides cold and cough relief for up to eight hours
- Do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period, children under 6 years do not use, children 6 to under 12 years 10 mL every 6 hours, adults and children 12 years and older 20 mL every 6 hours
Children's Robitussin Long-Acting Cough and Cold Medicine provides up to eight hours of cough relief. With a great tasting fruit punch flavor that kids will love, this liquid cold medicine delivers an antihistamine and a children's cough suppressant that temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat irritation caused by a cold. This cough and cold medicine for kids also relieves upper respiratory symptoms such as runny nose, throat and nose itching, sneezing and itchy, watery eyes. Robitussin Cough and Cold contains an alcohol-free, long lasting formula that delivers effective cough medicine for kids ages six and over, helping them feel better during the day and rest at night. No tome más de 4 dosis en un período de 24 horas. Children under 6 years do not use, children 6 to under 12 years 10 mL every 6 hours, adults and children 12 years and older 20 mL every 6 hours. Delivering cough relief for more than 70 years, Robitussin has the product you need to treat your specific cough, cold, sore throat or flu symptoms for day and night relief. Robitussin shuts coughs down.
Se requiere verificación de edad para la compra
* Se aplican restricciones estatales para el envío. Abajo se indican los estados elegibles para el envío.
Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Wyoming
Active Ingredients: (In each 10mL) Chlorpheniramine Maleate, USP 2mg Antihistamine. Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 15mg Cough Suppressant.
Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, Artificial & Natural Flavors, FD&C Red No. 40, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucralose.
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = mililitro
- do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
For children under 6 years, do not use. For children 6 to under 12 years, take 10mL every 6 hours. For adults and children 12 years and over, take 20mL every 6 hours.
- to sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. Si no sabe si su medicamento recetado contiene un IMAO, consulte a un médico o farmacéutico antes de tomar este producto.
Ask a doctor before us if you have * trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland * glaucoma * a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) * a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic Bronchitis or emphysema
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
Al utilizar este producto,
- do no use more than directed
- marked drowsiness may occur
- evite las bebidas con alcohol
- el alcohol, los sedantes y los tranquilizantes pueden agravar la somnolencia
- tenga cuidado al conducir un vehículo motorizado u operar maquinaria
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. Estos podrían ser indicios de una afección grave.
Si está embarazada o en período de lactancia, consulte a un profesional médico antes de usar. Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños. En caso de sobredosis, acuda a su médico o comuníquese de inmediato con el Centro de Control de Intoxicaciones.