Clean & Clear Continuous Control - Limpiador antiacné, 5 oz
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Facial Cleanser with benzoyl peroxide acne medication
- Daily acne face wash helps remove dirt and oil while also treating and helping prevent breakouts
- Contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, the number-one pharmacist-recommended OTC acne medication
- Specially formulated for acne prone skin, it's suitable for normal, oily and combination skin
- Acne face cleanser features unique pore-penetrating technology that targets the source of acne
- Face wash contains both mineral oil and menthol to help hydrate and calm facial skin
- Keep fighting breakouts long after you wash & help prevent breakouts with this acne face cleanser
- Provides continuous acne control
Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Facial Cleanser with benzoyl peroxide is a multipurpose acne facial cleanser that helps remove dirt and oil while treating and helping prevent breakouts. This daily face wash is ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin and helps provide clearer looking skin. Specially formulated for acne prone skin, it contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, the number-one pharmacist-recommended OTC acne ingredient, as well as mineral oil and menthol to help hydrate and calm skin. The unique pore-penetrating technology of our acne face wash deposits the acne medication at the source of acne to help fight and prevent breakouts long after you wash. This cream facial cleanser provides continuous acne control and is intended for daily use.
Benzoyl peroxide 10%
tratamiento para el acné
Water, cetyl alcohol, petrolatum, zinc lactate, steareth-2, glycerin, potassium cetyl phosphate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, fragrance, disodium EDTA, laureth-4, BHT, menthol.
- Wet face. Gently massage all over face for 20 - 30 seconds, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two times daily if needed or as directed be a doctor.
- If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Mantener bien cerrado.
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68°F-77°F).
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- Irritation becomes very severe.