Coloplast SenSura Pre-cut 1-Piece Drainable Pouch Transparent, 28mm Stoma, 10CT
Trust in double-layer securitySenSura 1-piece drainable combines the unique SenSura double-layer adhesive with a comfortable and discreet pouch for maximum security and discretion.With SenSura 1-piece drainable, the SenSura double-layer barrier is permanently attached to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced at once. SenSura 1-piece drainable is available with flat or convex barriers. The SenSura 1-piece closed assortment includes cut-to-fit and pre-cut opaque pouch options.SenSura double-layer adhesive, for security and skin careThe unique SenSura adhesive has two layers, designed to deliver the security needed to live every day with confidence:
- Protection layer - protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer - keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture.
A comfortable and discreet pouchSenSura 1-piece drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- EasiClose WIDE outlet - the outlet is 1/2 in. wider than many drainable outlets, making it extra-easy to empty and clean, and has an integrated hook and loop fastener closure that can be easily tucked away.
- Integrated filter - neutralizes odor and avoids the risk of the pouch "ballooning" and causing unnecessary bulges.
Convex light, for stomas that are difficult to manageSenSura 1-piece drainable is available with a convex light barrier. The oval shape of the convex light barrier is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage:for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your ostomy nurse for more information about convex light.
- 11-1/2 in., 655mL Maxi pouch size.
- Standard barrier.
- Convex light convexity.
- With belt tabs.
- With filter.
Este artículo es elegible para FSA (cuenta de gastos flexible).
|Product type||Ostomy pouches|