Conair Citrine Supreme Hair Dryer
1 C/U, 2.5 lb. N.° de artículo: 581761
Citrine Supreme Hair Dryer from Conair® xo Morgan gives you incredible volume with powerfull airflow that boosts your hair from roots to tips. Dry super fast with the lightweight, high-torque motor. Ionic technology banishes frizz and adds shine, while ceramic technology helps prevent heat damage for healthy-looking hair. You're in control with 3 heat/2 speed settings. Created in partnership with Conair, this translucent prism styler is your go-to for a voluminous blowout.
• Ultra-fast drying with lightweight, high-torque motor
• Reduce frizz by up to 75% with ionic technology*
• Minimize heat damage with ceramic technology
• Controlled styling with 3 heat/2 speed settings
• Quieter styling experience with noise reduction technology
• Convenient and flexible styling with the 6-ft fabric cord
• Set your style with the cool shot
• Fun, clear design that lets your style shine through
* When compared to hair dryers with natural ion generation
1. Plug in the appliance and press test button on plug. 2. The appliance will stop working. There will be an audible click and reset button will pop out. This indicates the ALCI is functioning properly. 3. To reset ALCI, unit should be unplugged. Then push reset button in, and reinsert plug into outlet. 4. If ALCI is not functioning properly, return appliance to nearest service center. 5. It is important that if immersion occurs, this unit be brought to a service center. Do not try to reset. 6. Be sure to repeat test every time you use the unit to confirm ALCI is operational. Should the appliance go off and the reset button pop up during use, this could indicate a malfunction in the unit. Remove plug from outlet and allow the appliance to cool. Push reset button and reinsert plug into outlet. The appliance should then function normally. If not, return it to an authorized Conair Service Center for evaluation and repair. SUPER STYLING GUIDE Your best looks begin with a good haircut that's well maintained. Always treat hair right with superior quality shampoos, conditioners, and finishing products. DRYING BASICS 1. Shampoo and condition hair with products of your choice. Rinse thoroughly. Towel-dry hair to remove excess moisture. Using the dryer along with your styling brush, start at a lower setting and direct hot air through a section of hair at a time. Move dryer steadily across each section so that the hot air passes through hair. Direct airflow at hair, not scalp. Clouds of negatively charged ions will help to reduce static electricity, control frizzy flyway's and contribute to your hair's shine. 2. Keep dryer's air intake vents unobstructed and free from hair while drying. 3. To avoid over drying, do not concentrate heat on any one section for any length of time. Keep dryer moving as you style. 4. For quick touch-ups, between shampoos, dampen hair with a mist of water before styling with the dryer. 5. When using your dryer to create curls and waves, dry hair almost completely on a warmer temperature setting, then finish styling with cool shot feature to close hair shaft and lock in style. 6. Use the concentrator for more direct airflow and pinpoint styling. BODY & VOLUME To create extra volume, turn head upside down while drying. Position the airflow toward the roots for maximum lift. When hair is dry, toss head back and brush hair into place. STRAIGHTENING Work with hair in sections when creating a super straight look. Using a large round brush (approximately 2" in diameter), hold hair taut in each section and bend ends slightly under as you dry. MAKING WAVES Tousled, natural-looking waves are easily created by grasping hair at the roots and scrunching between fingertips while drying. For curlier, wavier hair use the diffuser attachment.
To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons: 1. This appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. 2. This appliance should not be used by, on, or near children or individuals with certain disabilities. 3. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer. 4. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped, damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a Conair Service Center for examination and repair. 5. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. Do not pull, twist, or wrap line cord around dryer, even during storage. 6. Never block the air openings of the appliance or place it on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like. 7. Never use while sleeping. 8. Never drop or insert any object into any opening or hose. 9. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered. 10. Do not use an extension cord to operate dryer. 11. Do not direct hot air toward eyes or other heat-sensitive areas. 12. Attachments may be hot during use. Allow them to cool before handling. 13. Do not place appliance on any surface while it is operating. 14. While using the appliance, keep your hair out of it. Keep your hair away from the air inlets. 15. Do not use with a voltage converter. 16. This appliance is not a toy. Keep away GETTING TO KNOW YOUR DRYER from children.
*Customer reviews and ratings solely reflect the views and opinions of the individual contributors and are not created or endorsed by CVS Pharmacy. Please review the product labeling and consult with your doctor with any health or medical questions.