CVS Health Adjustable Stabilizing Ankle Support, One Size
- Helps stabilize weak, sore, or injured ankle when active
- Breathable material
- Fits inside shoe
- One size adjustable ankle stabilizer: 8.0 - 10.0 in 20.3 - 25.4 cm (Measure around ankle)
CVS Health™ Stabilizing Support provides firm support for sprains, strains, or weak ankles. The customizable fit and breathable material make it convenient for everyday wear.
- Side stabilizers provide firm support to prevent rolling and reinjury of ankle.
- Dual foot straps for adjustable fit and compression.
- Easy to fit inside shoe.
- Heel hole design improves stability and comfort.
How to wear:
- Fits left or right ankle
- Open all fasteners and slide the foot into the stabilizer, CVS Health™ logo on top.
- Insert the top strap through the buckle, adjust the fit, and secure position with the fastener.
- Pull the right strap over the top and secure the fastener to the opposite side. Repeat for the left strap.
- Adjust the fit and press firmly on each fastener to secure.
Warning: If discomfort or pain results, persists, or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Hand Wash Warm
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Dry Clean