CVS Health - Talco antifúngico
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- Helps treat most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- Helps relieve chafing, itching, and scaling of the skin
- Recomendado por farmacéuticos de CVS Health
- Compare to the active ingredient in Zeasorb
- Contains no starch
If you're suffering from the many uncomfortable symptoms of athlete's foot, ringworm, or jock itch, use CVS Health Anti-Fungal Powder to get some serious relief. This antifungal powder soothes the common feelings of chafing, itching, burning, and scaling of the skin. It compares to the active ingredient found in Zeasorb and contains no starch.
Before you apply the powder, clean and dry the affected area thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of powder over the entire affected area as directed by a doctor or other healthcare provider. This product may be used on children as long as they under adult supervision. If you have athlete's foot, pay special attention to the spaces between your toes when applying the powder.
To help reduce the symptoms of athlete's foot, wear well-fitting ventilated shoes and change your shoes and socks as directed by a healthcare provider. This powder will not work on the scalp or fingernails. Avoid getting the powder in your eyes and use only as directed on the package.
|Product type||Skin treatments|
Información del medicamento
Ingrediente activo - Propósito
Miconazole nitrate 2% - Antifungal
Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, Chloroxylenol, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tricalcium Phosphate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
• clean the affected area & dry thoroughly
• apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
• supervise children in the use of this product
• for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, & change shoes & socks at least once daily
• for athlete's foot & ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
• if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
• this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Lightly shake bottle to loosen settled powder
Store between 59°-86°F
SOLO PARA USO EXTERNO.
DO NOT USE on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT avoid contact with the eyes
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm, or 2 weeks for jock itch.
MANTENER FUERA DEL ALCANCE DE LOS NIÑOS. En caso de ingerir el producto, acuda al médico o a un centro de control de intoxicaciones de inmediato.
Does CVS Deliver CVS Health Anti-Fungal Powder?
Yes, CVS delivers CVS Health Anti-Fungal Powder to your home if available online. Delivery is always free on orders over $35, or join CarePass to enjoy FREE shipping on a variety of items.
Is CVS Health Anti-Fungal Powder Available for Same Day Pick Up?
CVS Health Anti-Fungal Powder may be available for same day pick up at most locations. Check your local stores for availability and add to cart to pick up today.
How To Save On CVS Health Anti-Fungal Powder?
Join CarePass today to save on CVS Health Anti-Fungal Powder. Enjoy great offers and deals when you sign up. Check the weekly deals and download the CVS App today for exclusive coupons!
Can CVS Health Anti-Fungal Powder Be Returned?
Yes, CVS Health Anti-Fungal Powder can be returned. CVS offers a Moneyback Guarantee on all Store Branded Items in the store - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.