CVS Health - Almohadillas para inhalar de repuesto, 6 u.
Elegible para HSA/FSA
The Kaz aromatic inhalant pads produce soothing menthol vapors that help provide comfort for coughs and colds. They were designed for the Vicks V1200 and Kaz 11SI humidifiers and each package contains 6 pads.
Menthol, Camphor, Eucalyptus Oil, Cedarleaf Oil (Myristica Oil), Nutmeg Oil, Thymol.
Do not handle the steam inhaler when it is hot. Doing so could cause injury.
- Fill your personal steam inhaler's heater cup with water only according to instructions.
- Securely replace the adjustable steam vent over the heater cup.
- Place one medicated pad over the steam vent. Replace hood and turn on the unit.
- Adjust the vents for desired steam flow.
- Breathe the vapors into nasal and throat passages.
- Each pad is designed for single use.
- Usage of inhalant pads may be repeated up to three times daily or as directed by a doctor.
- Close your eyes during use. Discontinue use if you feel the vapors are too strong or make you otherwise uncomfortable.
- For natural steam therapy, simply remove the inhalant pad.
For steam inhalation only. Do not take by mouth. Una tos persistente puede ser signo de una afección grave. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor. Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema, or if a cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor. Not for children under 12. Mantenga este o cualquier medicamento fuera del alcance de niños. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. Si está embarazada o amamantando consulte a un profesional médico antes de usar este producto. Do not add any liquids to the pad, use more than one pad at a time, or place the pad into the heater cup. Do not use inhaler with liquids other than water. Doing so could cause injury, irritation, or flammability.