CVS Health - Almohadillas para inhalar de repuesto, 6 u.
- Helps combat coughs and nasal congestion with soothing, cooling menthol
- Also made with camphor and eucalyptus to help provide fast relief
- Designed for use with CVS Health™ Steam Inhalers
Steam inhalers help open nasal passages with water vapor. Breathing in moist air helps thin nasal secretions. Warm, moist air can also help loosen congestion and mucus in your throat and lungs. Infusing that steam with soothing, cooling menthol helps provide fast relief from congestion.
To use CVS Health™ Inhalant pad refills, fill your personal steamer with water according to the instructions. After putting the steam vent over the heater cup, place a medicated pad over the steam vent. Once you have everything in place, turn the unit on. Then adjust the vents to your preferences and breathe the vapors into your nose and throat. Your eyes should remain closed while exposed to the menthol-infused steam. If the menthol vapors seem too strong or make you uncomfortable, discontinue use.
CVS Health™ Inhalant Pad Refills are intended for adults and children 12 years and older. Anyone pregnant or nursing should consult their health care provider before use. Do not use inhalant pad refills for persistent, chronic coughs, including coughs caused by smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
Warnings: Use only for steam inhalation. Not for use with any liquid other than water. Do not take this product by mouth. Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless instructed by your physician. If swallowed, seek immediate medical assistance, or call a Poison Control Center right away.
Menthol, Camphor, Eucalyptus Oil, Cedarleaf Oil (Myristica Oil), Nutmeg Oil, Thymol.
Do not handle the steam inhaler when it is hot. Doing so could cause injury.
- Fill your personal steam inhaler's heater cup with water only according to instructions.
- Securely replace the adjustable steam vent over the heater cup.
- Place one medicated pad over the steam vent. Replace hood and turn on the unit.
- Adjust the vents for desired steam flow.
- Breathe the vapors into nasal and throat passages.
- Each pad is designed for single use.
- Usage of inhalant pads may be repeated up to three times daily or as directed by a doctor.
- Close your eyes during use. Discontinue use if you feel the vapors are too strong or make you otherwise uncomfortable.
- For natural steam therapy, simply remove the inhalant pad.
For steam inhalation only. Do not take by mouth. Una tos persistente puede ser signo de una afección grave. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor. Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema, or if a cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor. Not for children under 12. Mantenga este o cualquier medicamento fuera del alcance de niños. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. Si está embarazada o amamantando consulte a un profesional médico antes de usar este producto. Do not add any liquids to the pad, use more than one pad at a time, or place the pad into the heater cup. Do not use inhaler with liquids other than water. Doing so could cause injury, irritation, or flammability.