CVS Health - Almohadillas de gel medicinales para el alivio del dolor de dientes y encías, 8 u.
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- Benzocaine 10%, oral pain reliever
- Targeted and concentrated
- Immediate pain relief
- Soothes and comforts
- Long lasting - stays in place twice as long as the leading gel
- Moldable gel cushions
- Made in the USA
- Targeted tooth pain relief
- Use for the temporary relief of pain due to toothaches
Carefully remove gel cushion from blister. Apply to the affected tooth/gum area and gently press for 5 to 10 seconds to mold for a comfortable fit. Gel cushion will stay in place and dissolve slowly in mouth.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Use up to 3 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a dentist or doctor.
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
- More than directed
- For more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Other information: Do not use if blister card is broken. This preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a temporary expedient until a dentist can be consulted. Do not use continuously. These toothache cushions are designed to completely dissolve in place. Store at room temperature 15 to 30 deg C (59 to 86 deg F).