CVS Health, Mini Nicotine Polacrilex Lozenge, Stop Smoking Aid, Cherry, 2mg
Elegible para HSA/FSA
Fee & Personalized Support Plan Details Inside
Compare to the active ingredient in Nicorette® Lozenge*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline Consume Healthcare. L.P., distributor of Nicorette® Lozenge.
Nicotine Polacrilex Lozenge 2 mg (nicotine)
STOP SMOKING AID
FOR THOSE WHO SMOKE THEIR FIRST CIGARETTE WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF WAKING UP.
If you smoke your first cigarette WITHIN 30 minutes after waking up. use Nicotine Polacrilex Lozenge, 4 mg
Includes User's Guide
SEE NEW WARNING
- Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking
Retain outer carton for full product uses, directions and warning
For more information and for a FREE individualized stop smoking program, please visit www. SmokeFreeHabits.com or see inside for more details
Questions or Comments? call toll-free 1-866-751-9303
Discreet & easily portable
Distribuido por: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS
Garantía de devolución del dinero
Acesulfame Potassium, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Natural and Artificial Cherry Flavors, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Carbonate, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum
- Si es menor de 18 años de edad, consulte a un médico antes de usar. No studies have been done to show if this product will work for you.
- Before using this product, read the enclosed user's guide for complete and other important information.
- Begin using the lozenge on your quit day.
- If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes of waking up, use 4 mg nicotine lozenge.
- If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2 mg nicotine lozenge according to the following 12 week schedule:
Weeks 1 to 6 Weeks 7 to 9 Weeks 10 to 12
1 lozenge every 1 lozenge every 1 lozenge every
1 to 2 hours 2 to 4 hours 4 to 8 hours
- Nicotine lozenge is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results.
- Place the lozenge in your mouth and allow the lozenge to slowly dissolve (about 20-30 minutes). Hacer todo lo posible por no tragar el producto. Do not chew or swallow lozenge. You may feel a warm or tingling sensation.
- Occasionally move the lozenge from one side of your mouth to the other until completely dissolved (about 20-30 minutes).
- Do not eat or drink 15 minutes before using or while the lozenge is in your mouth.
- To improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 lozenges per day for the first 6 weeks.
- Do not use more than one lozenge at a time or continuously use one lozenge after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects.
- Do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours. Do not use more than 20 lozenges per day.
- Es importante completar el tratamiento. If you feel you need to use the lozenge for a longer period to keep from smoking, talk to your health care provider.
To increase your success in quitting:
1. Debe estar motivado a dejar.
2. Use Enough- Use at least 9 lozenges per day during the first six weeks.
3. Use Long Enough - Use for the full 12 weeks.
4. Use with a Support Program as directed in the enclosed User's Guide.
Si está embarazada o en período de lactancia, use este medicamento solo bajo indicación de su proveedor de atención médica. Fumar puede perjudicar gravemente a su bebé. Intente dejar de fumar sin usar un medicamento de reemplazo de nicotina. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risk to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
Consulte a un médico antes de usar si tiene:
- Una dieta restringida en sodio
- Heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate.high blood pressure not controlled with medication . La nicotina puede elevar su presión arterial.
- Stomach ulcer or diabetes
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug
- Take prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Es posible que tenga que ajustar la dosis de su medicamento recetado.
Suspenda el uso y consulte a un médico si:
- Mouth problems occur
- Persistent indigestion or severe sore throat occurs
- Irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur
- You get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea weakness or rapid heartbeat
- You have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as difficult breathing or rash)
Mantener fuera del alcance de niños y mascotas. Nicotine lozenges may have enough nicotine to make children and pets sick, if you need to remove the lozenge, wrap it in paper and throw away in the trash. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.(1-800-222-1222).
- Each lozenge contains: Sodium 17 mg
- Sugar alcohol content: 1 g Mannitol per lozenge
- Store at 20-25° C (68-77° F)
- Keep vial tightly closed and protect from light
- Not for sale to those under 18 years of age
- Proof of age required
- Not for sale in vending machines or from any source where proof of age cannot be verified