CVS Health - Pomada multiuso, 1.5 oz
- This item treats and can prevent diaper rashes in infants
- Can be used for chapped and cracked lips or skin
- Acts as a moisture seal
- Provides soothing protection against minor cuts and burns
Household first aid kits should always contain the kind of items you can use to address minor cuts and scrapes. Things like bandages, ointments, adhesive tape, small scissors, gauze, gloves, eyewash, and more should all be included in your home's kit.
One particular item that should be kept on hand is an ointment that is versatile and effective at treating cuts, burns, and diaper rashes. The CVS Health Multi-Purpose Ointment, 1.5 oz, is one such product to consider for this purpose.
There are many uses for this multi-purpose ointment, such as:
- Diaper rash treatment: Useful as a defense against and treatment for infant diaper rash, this item can ease any irritation and pain for your child and prevent future rash flare-ups.
- Chapped Lips: When your lips become dry and cracked, and you need relief from the discomfort, using the CVS Health Multi-Purpose Ointment, 1.5 oz can be the solution you need. It can also seal in the moisture to hopefully protect and prevent future incidents of cracked lip skin.
- Minor cuts and burns: If you've nicked your skin, gotten a brush burn, or otherwise ended up with minor cuts and burns, you can use this product to bring soothing protection against germs or further damage.
|Etapa de vida||Adulto|
|Tipo de producto||Lotions & Moisturizers|