CVS Health Offset Grip Gel Handle Cane
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- Easy push-button height adjustment
- Height range 30" to 39"
- Gel grip helps reduce pressure on wrist and hand
- Convenient wrist strap
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- This item is FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible
Get a good grip on safety and mobility with our CVS Health Adjustable Height Offset Handle Cane with Gel Hand Grip. An easy push-button height adjustment can let you custom-fit the cane to your own height preference, and the gel grip helps reduce pressure on your wrist and hand.
Use the easy push button feature to custom-adjust your cane height from 30" to 39". The gel grip handle on this cane is designed for comfort and safety. This helps reduce pressure on your wrist and hand. Featuring a convenient wrist strap to keep your cane with you and can reduce the chances of it falling to the ground.
For a more comfortable fit, ensure shoe height is the same as shoe style worn most frequently when using cane.
- Stand as upright as possible on a firm, flat surface and let your arm hang down naturally by your side.
- Adjust cane so top portion of handle touches inside of wrist where it meets palm.
- Turn the anti-rattle collar COUNTERCLOCKWISE to loosen.
- Press IN snap button
- Slide extension up or down until snap button protrudes through an adjustment hole on handle end of cane. NOTE: An audible "CLICK" will be heard when snap button securely protrudes through the adjustment hole.
- Repeat STEPS 2-3 until cane is at height determined PROPER CANE HEIGHT on this instruction sheet.
- Tighten anti-rattle collar by turning CLOCKWISE.
- Ensure snap button releases and re-engages properly.
- Inspect cane tips for wear and damage.
- Replace any broken, damaged or worn items immediately.
DO NOT install or use this equipment without first reading and understanding these instructions. If you are unable to understand the warnings, cautions or instructions, contact a healthcare professional, dealer or technical personnel before attempting to install this equipment-otherwise, injury may occur.
Check rubber tips for rips, tears, cracks or wear. If any of these conditions exist, replace rubber tip immediately. CVS Health canes can provide ambulatory assistance for an individual weighing up to 300 pounds. The canes are designed to provide support, increased stability and assistance while walking. The canes are NOT designed to support the total weight of individuals.
Ensure that the snap button fully protrudes through adjustment hole of cane. This ensures that the cane is securely locked in position. Before using the cane, ensure that it is securely locked in place or a fall could result, causing bodily injury and/or damage to the cane.
ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR THERAPIST TO DETERMINE PROPER ADJUSTMENTS AND USAGE.
Does CVS Deliver CVS Health Offset Grip Gel Handle Cane?
Yes, CVS delivers CVS Health Offset Grip Gel Handle Cane to your home if available online. Delivery is always free on orders over $35, or join CarePass to enjoy FREE shipping on a variety of items.
Is CVS Health Offset Grip Gel Handle Cane Available for Same Day Pick Up?
CVS Health Offset Grip Gel Handle Cane may be available for same day pick up at most locations. Check your local stores for availability and add to cart to pick up today.
How To Save On CVS Health Offset Grip Gel Handle Cane?
Join CarePass today to save on CVS Health Offset Grip Gel Handle Cane. Enjoy great offers and deals when you sign up. Check the weekly deals and download the CVS App today for exclusive coupons!
Can CVS Health Offset Grip Gel Handle Cane Be Returned?
Yes, CVS Health Offset Grip Gel Handle Cane can be returned. CVS offers a Moneyback Guarantee on all Store Branded Items in the store - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.