Tensiómetro de muñeca CVS Health Series 600W
- Universal size first most arm types (5.3"-7.7" wrists)
- Delivers systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, and pulse readings
- Alerts you to signs of hypertension
- Detects irregularities in heartbeat
- Easy-to-read LCD large backlit screen for extra clarity
- Inflates and deflates automatically with 1-touch operation
- Clincally proven accuracy
- Suitable for use by up to 2 users
- System memory can record up to 99 readings per user
- Stores time and date information
- Includes storage case, quick-start guide, quick-reference guide, and 2 AAA batteries
- Backed by limited lifetime warranty
Get clear blood pressure readings on the go with the CVS Health™ Series 600W Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor. This versatile self-monitoring tool fits most arm sizes. Users with wrists ranging from 5.3"-7.7" in size can enjoy a comfortable fit and crystal clear readings.
The CVS Health™ Series 600W Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor provides systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, and pulse readings all on one display. A large LCD screen displays your results in bold, easy-to-read numbers. As the screen is backlit, you can easily read and interpret your results at any time of day.
This unique system can also detect signs of hypertension to alert you to potentially dangerous blood pressure levels. It is even equipped to detect irregularities in your heartbeat.
The CVS Health™ Series 600W Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is suitable for use by up to 2 users, and the system memory stores up to 99 readings per user. In addition, vital time and date information are stored to help identify patterns or problems.
Each monitor comes with a storage case, a quick-start guide, a quick-reference guide, and 2 AAA batteries. Use this reliable blood pressure monitor to get readings that you can trust.
|Etapa de vida||Adulto|
|Tipo de producto||Tensiómetros|