CVS Health Series 800 - Tensiómetro para brazo
- Easy fit, contoured cuff
- 120 lecturas en memoria por usuario
- Clinically proven accuracy
- Features special blood pressure tracking software
- FSA eligible product
If you have been diagnosed with high blood pressure or just want to monitor your blood pressure, use the CVS Health Upper Arm 800 Series Blood Pressure Monitor. This blood pressure monitor features an easy fit, contoured fit for comfort and can hold up to 120 memory readings per user. The monitor includes blood pressure tracking software and an AC adapter. It also features easy-to-use color touchpad technology and a lifetime warranty.
You can store memory for up to two users, and a special guest setting allows a one-time reading without storage. The large LCD jumbo screen is easy to read and it also features irregular heartbeat detection. The unit automatically inflates and deflates after each reading with simple, one-touch operation. There's also a special time and date tracker so you can report any incidents of high blood pressure to your doctor or other healthcare provider as needed. This product is latex-free.
To use the monitor, make sure the cuff tube is securely connected to the monitor, then slide the cuff onto your arm until the bottom is about 1/2-inches above your elbow. Tighten the cuff until it's snug but not too tight against your art. Rest your arm and push the start button and allow the unit to perform the reading. You can upload the readings onto your computer and print and share them with your doctor. Be sure to speak to your doctor if you think you have an irregular heartbeat or high blood pressure.
- Verifique que el manguito esté conectado de forma segura al monitor.
- Deslice el brazo desnudo dentro del manguito hasta que el borde inferior esté por arriba del codo. Ajuste el manguito hasta sentirlo bien ceñido a su brazo sin quedar demasiado apretado.
- Siéntese y descanse por 5 minutos antes de la medición. Relaje su brazo y presione el botón de inicio.