Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Spring Water, 7.5 OZ
Find refreshment in a hand wash that removes dirt and bacteria while conditioning skin. Feel the sensation of an invigorating clean with our Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Spring Water. Now the whole family can get tough on dirt and bacteria while being gentle on their hands. This hand soap kills 99.99% of bacteria found in your home, plus it's mild enough for frequent use. Awaken your senses as you wash, with the natural and refreshing scent that'll leave you with healthy feeling skin, plus a scent the whole family will love.
- GENTLE AND MOISTURIZING: Moisturizing as it cleans, this soothing liquid keeps even hard-working hands soft as well as delightfully scented.
- PROTECT AGAINST BACTERIA: Kills 99.9 percent of bacteria (bacteria encountered in household settings).
- TOUGH BUT GENTLE: Cleansing and conditioning blend together beautifully, in a hand wash that's mild for the whole family.
- SKIN SMART: Skin Smart formulas from Dial, formulated with moisturizing conditioners & gentle cleansers - Free From phthalates, parabens, and silicones.
- HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into hands 2. Lather vigorously in hands for at least 30 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water 4. Enjoy soft, healthy feeling hands.
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau) · Lauramidopropylamine Oxide · Glycerin · Lauramine Oxide · Cetrimonium Chloride · Sodium Chloride · PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate · Citric Acid · Sodium Benzoate · Zinc Sulfate · Myristamidopropylamine Oxide · Parfum (Fragrance) · Dimethyl Lauramine · Tetrasodium EDTA · Alcohol · Dimethyl Myristamine · CI 42090 (Blue 1) · CI 17200 (Red 33)
Pump into hands, wet as needed. Lather vigorously for at least 15 seconds. Wash skin, rinse thoroughly and dry.
Solo para uso externo. When using this product · Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water.Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develops. Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños. En caso de ingerir el producto, acuda al médico o a un centro de control de intoxicaciones de inmediato.