Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant, 2.6 OZ
For soft, smooth underarms and invisible protection that lasts all day, look no further than Dove Invisible Solid Sensitive Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick. Formulated with ¼ moisturizers, this antiperspirant deodorant for women leaves your underarm skin feeling soft and smooth. The 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula helps your underarm skin recover from irritation caused by shaving, too. And it doesn't stop there. This deodorant stick gives you all day antiperspirant protection from underarm sweat and odor, has a light, clean fragrance designed for sensitive skin, and glides on for easy application. Plus, it's invisible and leaves no white marks behind, so you can stay fresh, comfortable and confident all day long. To get the most out of your antiperspirant deodorant stick, swipe it over cool, dry underarms two or three times until an even layer is applied. Its invisible solid format means you can get dressed and go, without worrying about deodorant stains. At Dove, our vision is of a world where beauty is a source of confidence, and not anxiety. So, we are on a mission to help the next generation of women develop a positive relationship with the way they look - helping them raise their self-esteem and realize their full potential. Globally, Dove does not test on animals, so all of our antiperspirant deodorants are cruelty-free and certified by PETA for added peace of mind.
- Dove Invisible Solid Sensitive Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick provides all day underarm sweat & odor protection
- Our antiperspirant deodorant for women, containing 1/4 moisturizers, cares for your underarm skin
- The 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula of our antiperspirant stick helps skin recover from underarm irritation that shaving can cause
- This woman's deodorant stick provides a light, clean fragrance custom designed for sensitive skin
- Antiperspirant deodorant stick glides on for easy application
- Globally, Dove does not test on animals, so all of our antiperspirant deodorants are cruelty free and certified by PETA