Drive Medical Pure Expressions - Extractor de leche eléctrico de doble canal
Elegible para HSA/FSA
Breastfeeding is one of the most beautiful and intimate experiences a mother can share with her baby. The Pure Expressions Dual Channel Electric Breast Pump mimics a baby's natural nursing rhythm and suckling pattern. With 9 suction strengths and the ability to express milk from both breasts or each breast individually, this groundbreaking technology is why the Pure Expressions Breast Pump is a great choice - excellence matters when it comes to you and your baby. 2 PHASE EXPRESSION The two-phase expression includes both Stimulation and Expression modes, imitating the natural breastfeeding experience, which means more milk in less time.. DIGITAL LCD DISPLAY Choose from 9 Suction Strengths, allowing customized adjustment for each individual breast Indicates Stimulation or Expression Phase 30-minute timer, memory function auto-saves last pumping session. ANTI-BACKFLOW TECHNOLOGY The closed-loop, anti-back�ow system guarantees no milk backup into the tubing or motor. It's a natural, healthy experience with a pump that's easy-to-clean. Each Pump comes with the following: 27mm pump kit w/silicone insert x2 Dust cover x2 4oz wide neck bottle x2 Tubing x2 6V power adapter x1 External Battery Pack Feeding nipple set x1 Carry Bag
Features and Benefits
- LCD Display provides status of programs and functions
- Independent & custom suction for each breast; 9 Adustable suction strengths
- 2 Phase Expression; Stimulation and Expression Mode
- Includes 2 Soft Silicone Cushion Inserts for Optimum Comfort
- Easy to assemble and clean; silent for discreet pumping
- Closed Loop Anti-backflow System
- Single or Double Pumping Options
- BPA and Latex Free
- Two 4oz Bottle Feeding Adapter Kits and Storage Containers with Lids
- Convenient Carry Bag with Zipper
- Includes A/C Power Supply & External battery pack; 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- One Year Limited Consumer Warranty
- Actual Product Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 2.75"
- Overall Product Length: 4"
- Overall Product Width: 6.25"
- Primary Product Color: White and light Green
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # rtlbp2000
Limited Consumer Product Warranty (United States)
This Drive Medical Electric Breast Pump is warranted to the original consumer "the purchaser" to be free from defects in material and workmanship which are not commercially acceptable for the period of one (1) year from the date of purchase on the pump mechanism and a period of 120 days on all other components. Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer this product to another person.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary by location.
DRIVE MEDICAL MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS PRODUCT OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY 18 OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO A PERIOD OF 120 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE BY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
In the event that this product if found by Drive Medical to not meet the above limited warranty, as purchaser's sole and exclusive remedy, Drive Medical will repair or at the option of Drive Medical, replace this product without charge for such replacement parts or labor. The purchaser shall bear all expenses related to returning this product to Drive Medical. This warranty does not apply to any part of the product that has been subject to misuse, abuse, or alteration. Only Drive Medical brand replacement parts are recommended for use with Drive Medical breastfeeding products. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair, or use of non-Drive Medical brand replacement parts voids this warranty.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DRIVE MEDICAL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, REPLACEMENT COSTS RESULTING FROM THE BREACH OF ANY WRITTEN OR IMPLIED WARRANTY.
If you wish to make a claim under this warranty, you will need the following:
- The entire original Drive Medical product
- The original receipt showing date of purchase
- Return Authorization Number (RA#)
- Detailed description of the problem
You, the purchaser, are responsible for all shipping charges. Do NOT send product without a RA#.
To obtain a RA# and shipping address: Please contact Drive Medical Customer Service Department by; Toll-free (866) 694- 5085, or E-mail to email@example.com, or in writing to:
Customer Service Department
99 Seaview Boulevard
Port Washington, NY 11050
Items returned without a RA# will not be processed and will be returned to sender (postage due).