Drive Medical Spitfire Scout Compact Travel - Scooter motorizado, de 3 ruedas
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches
- Armrests are padded and adjustable
- Quick connect batteries
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Large, plastic carry basket
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Anti-tip wheels
- Delta-style tiller
- Easy freewheel operation
Achieve optimal mobility with the Scout Compact Transportable Scooter from Drive Medical. This incredible scooter brings superior value and convenient mobility together to give you a lightweight, reliable scooter that's perfect for people on the go.
The unique design features interchangeable panels that hide scuffs and scratches, keeping your scooter looking as good as new. And when it comes to comfort, enjoy the generously padded and fully adjustable armrests that help to create the ultimate fit for your body. The height-adjustable seat swivels and features a fold-down backrest for easy operation.
If you need to travel with your scooter, it easily disassembles in minutes into five easy-to-move pieces, so you can load it into your car, truck, or van and take it with you while shopping or traveling anywhere. A large carry basket made of plastic is included to give you a place to stash groceries, personal items, purses, and much more while you roam.
Worried about the outdoor terrain? Worry no more thanks to this scooter's three incredible anti-tip, non-marking wheels and delta-style tiller for optimum mobility over almost any surface. Don't let limited strength or dexterity get in the way of your freedom or quality of life. Try Drive Medical's Scout Transportable Scooter and experience the freedom you've been longing for!
For the warranty periods listed below, beginning at the date of original purchase, Drive Medical will repair or replace, at its option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Drive Medical to be defective in materials and/or workmanship. The warranties contained herein extend and apply only to the original purchaser.
- Limited Lifetime: Main Frame, Seat Post, Platform, Frame Welds
- 14 Months: Electrical Harness, Joystick, Motor/Gearbox assembly, Controller, Charger, Brakes electromagnetic function ONLY, PC Board, Throttle
- 6 Months: Batteries are covered by a separate 6-month warranty provided by the battery manufacturer
The following items are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and material at the time of delivery. If the following items are found to be defective or damaged immediately after the product is removed from the box, Drive Medical will repair or replace, at its option to the original purchaser, free of charge, the following items:
- Plastic Shrouds, Tires, Tubes, Anti-tip wheels, Motor Brushes, Swing Arm, Floor mats, Plastic footrest, Upholstery and Seating, Armrest pads, Fuses and Bulbs, Plastic connections, Plastic components, excluding body, Front rigging mounting brackets, Bearings and Bushings, Metal Connection pins, hardware, nuts, bolts and start knobs
Items not mentioned or listed are covered at the discretion of Drive Medical. Any accessories, standard or optional, supplied by Drive Medical, are covered for a period of one year from the date of purchase with the particular unit.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a 90-day warranty from Drive Medical effective from the date of purchase.
REPLACEMENT PARTS WARRANTY
Parts that are supplied by Drive Medical as replacements to warranted parts will be warranted for a period of time equal to the remainder of the original parts warranty period.
SERVICE CHECKS AND WARRANTY SERVICE
Warranty service must be performed by an authorized Drive Medical provider. Do not return faulty parts to Drive Medical without prior written authorization. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of Drive Medical.
Failure to follow the instructions, warnings, and notes in the owners manual and those located on your Drive Medical product can result in personal injury or product damage and will void Drive Medicals product warranty. There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all other implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for incidental, punitive, special and consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, punitive, special and consequential damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Plastic shrouds and footrests; Upholstery and seating; Tires and tubes; Brake pads; Fuses; Motor brushes; Circumstances beyond the control of Drive Medical; Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Drive Medical; Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Drive Medical.