Drive Medical Spitfire Scout Compact Travel - Scooter motorizado, de 4 ruedas
Elegible para HSA/FSA
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches
- Armrests are padded and adjustable
- Quick connect batteries
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Large, plastic carry basket
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Anti-tip wheels
- Delta tiller
- Easy freewheel operation
The Spitfire Scout Compact Travel Power Scooter from Drive Medical blends convenient mobility with exceptional value. This compact and lightweight scooter is a cinch to assemble and disassemble, making it perfect for travel so you can it with you anywhere you want to go. From a trip through the neighborhood to a vacation, this scooter makes it easy to get around anywhere you choose.
The scooter disassembles into five easy-to-handle pieces so that you can load it into a car, truck, or van for any excursion. Experience improved stability over all types of terrain thanks to its four-wheel operation. A quick connected battery back and a delta-style tiller makes operating it a breeze, even if you have limited strength or dexterity.
Enjoy added convenience thanks to the large plastic carry basket on the front that offers you a place to hold items like groceries and small personal essentials. The scooter includes a height-adjustable swiveling seat with a fold-down backrest for amazing comfort as you ride. It also features generously padded armrests that are fully adjustable.
Anti-tip wheels help to ensure that the scooter remains safely upright while in place or while in operation. Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches so your scooter always looks attractive.
For the warranty periods listed below, beginning at the date of original purchase, Drive Medical will repair or replace, at its option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Drive Medical to be defective in materials and/or workmanship. The warranties contained herein extend and apply only to the original purchaser.
- Limited Lifetime: Main Frame, Seat Post, Platform, Frame Welds
- 14 Months: Electrical Harness, Joystick, Motor/Gearbox assembly, Controller, Charger, Brakes electromagnetic function ONLY, PC Board, Throttle
- 6 Months: Batteries are covered by a separate 6-month warranty provided by the battery manufacturer
The following items are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and material at the time of delivery. If the following items are found to be defective or damaged immediately after the product is removed from the box, Drive Medical will repair or replace, at its option to the original purchaser, free of charge, the following items:
- Plastic Shrouds, Tires, Tubes, Anti-tip wheels, Motor Brushes, Swing Arm, Floor mats, Plastic footrest, Upholstery and Seating, Armrest pads, Fuses and Bulbs, Plastic connections, Plastic components, excluding body, Front rigging mounting brackets, Bearings and Bushings, Metal Connection pins, hardware, nuts, bolts and start knobs
Items not mentioned or listed are covered at the discretion of Drive Medical. Any accessories, standard or optional, supplied by Drive Medical, are covered for a period of one year from the date of purchase with the particular unit.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a 90-day warranty from Drive Medical effective from the date of purchase.
REPLACEMENT PARTS WARRANTY
Parts that are supplied by Drive Medical as replacements to warranted parts will be warranted for a period of time equal to the remainder of the original parts warranty period.
SERVICE CHECKS AND WARRANTY SERVICE
Warranty service must be performed by an authorized Drive Medical provider. Do not return faulty parts to Drive Medical without prior written authorization. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of Drive Medical.
Failure to follow the instructions, warnings, and notes in the owners manual and those located on your Drive Medical product can result in personal injury or product damage and will void Drive Medicals product warranty. There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all other implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for incidental, punitive, special and consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, punitive, special and consequential damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Plastic shrouds and footrests; Upholstery and seating; Tires and tubes; Brake pads; Fuses; Motor brushes; Circumstances beyond the control of Drive Medical; Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Drive Medical; Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Drive Medical.