Drive Medical ZooMe Three Wheel Recreational Power Scooter
The ZooMe 3 is a modern recreational electric scooter providing personal transportation for everyone! The comfortable extra-wide seat is removable, so you can stand up or sit down while riding it making it great for recreational or mobility use. The ZooMe 3 comes with a powerful 350 watt brushless hub motor providing a top speed of 15 mph, and a maximum range of 17 miles on a full charge. The electric scooter for adults features an easy to use hand brake, horn, 7 LED headlight, reverse button, power indicator gauge, anti-tip wheel, adjustable seat height, wide foot platform and a removable zip top cargo container on the handlebars. Its wide padded seat and ergonomic hand grips offer comfort while the handlebars fold down and the seat can be removed for convenient storage.Características y beneficios
- Powerful hub driven motor providing speeds up to 15 mph
- Folding tiller for easy transportation in a vehicle or storage
- Includes 2 keys
- Hand brake with locking mechanism for parking on inclines
- Forward and reverse controls are easily changed with the switch of a button
- Fast and slow speed settings easily changed with the switch of a button
- Front basket for storage
- Pneumatic tires for the smoothest ride possible
- Extra bright LED headlight
- Anti-tip wheel
Especificaciones del producto
- Peso real del producto: 78 lb
- Base Weight: 78 lbs
- Batteries: 3 - 12V x 10AH
- Brakes: Hand Brake
- Charger: Offboard Smart Charger
- Climbing Angle: 10 degrees
- Controller: 350W
- Freewheel Mode: No
- Front Wheels: 16" x 2"
- Ground Clearance: 4.25"
- Max Speed: 15 mph
- Maximum Range: 20 miles
- Motor: 350W Brushless Hub
- Number of Wheels: 3
- Altura total del producto: 42"
- Largo total del producto: 41"
- Ancho total del producto: 27"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Capacidad de peso del producto: 300 lb
- Rear Wheels: 4" x 2"
- Profundidad del asiento: 10"
- Ancho del asiento: 14.5"
- Turning Radius: 22"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 12 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # zoome3
For the warranty periods listed below, beginning at the date of original purchase, Drive Medical will repair or replace, at its option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Drive Medical to be defective in materials and/or workmanship. The warranties contained herein extend and apply only to the original purchaser.
- 12 Months: Main Frame, Seat Post, Frame Welds
- 12 Months: Electrical Harness, Motor/Gearbox assembly, Controller, Charger, Brakes, PC Board, Throttle
- 6 Months: Batteries are covered by a separate 6-month warranty provided by the battery manufacturer
The following items are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and material within 90 days. If the following items are found to be defective or damaged immediately after the product is removed from the box, Drive Medical will repair or replace, at its option to the original purchaser, free of charge, the following items:
- Plastic Shrouds, Tires, Tubes, Anti-tip wheels, Motor Brushes, Plastic footrest, Upholstery and Seating, Armrest pads, Fuses and Bulbs, Plastic connections, Bearings and Bushings, Metal Connection pins, hardware, nuts, bolts and start knobs
Items not mentioned or listed are covered at the discretion of Drive Medical. Any accessories, standard or optional, supplied by Drive Medical, are covered for a period of one year from the date of purchase with the particular unit.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a 90-day warranty from Drive Medical effective from the date of purchase.
REPLACEMENT PARTS WARRANTY
Parts that are supplied by Drive Medical as replacements to warranted parts will be warranted for a period of time equal to the remainder of the original parts warranty period.
SERVICE CHECKS AND WARRANTY SERVICE
Warranty service must be performed by an authorized Drive Medical provider. Do not return faulty parts to Drive Medical without prior written authorization. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of Drive Medical.
Failure to follow the instructions, warnings, and notes in the owners manual and those located on your Drive Medical product can result in personal injury or product damage and will void Drive Medicals product warranty. There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all other implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for incidental, punitive, special and consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, punitive, special and consequential damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Plastic shrouds and footrests; Upholstery and seating; Tires and tubes; Brake pads; Fuses; Motor brushes; Circumstances beyond the control of Drive Medical; Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Drive Medical; Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Drive Medical.
|Tipo de producto||Scooters|