Duracell Size 10 Hearing Aid Batteries, 8/Pack (Yellow)
Elegible para HSA/FSA
Hear every moment with long-lasting power in Duracell Hearing Aid Batteries. The Duracell Hearing Aid battery tab is extra-long, so it's simple to handle, and its packaging is easy to open. Duracell Hearing Aid Batteries are color-coded, making it easy to find the size that's right for you. You get peace of mind knowing Duracell is the #1 recommended by the Arthritis Foundation for ease of use. Plus, Duracell Hearing Aid Batteries will last up to 4 years in storage. Available in four sizes: 10-Yellow 312-Brown 13-Orange 675-Blue.
•Size 10 Yellow: Duracell size 10 Hearing Aid battery is designed so its extra-long tab is simple to handle, and its packaging easy to open.
•Ease of Installation: Designed with an extra long tab making Duracell batteries easy to handle and install.
•Long Lasting Power: Duracell Hearing Aid batteries for are engineered for long lasting quality performance.
•Guaranteed for 4 years in Storage: Duracell Hearing Aid batteries are guaranteed for 4 years in storage.
•#1 Most Trusted Battery by Hearing Aid Users: Duracell Hearing Aid batteries are available in 4 sizes: 10 (Yellow), 312 (brown), 13 (Orange), 675 (Blue).
|Tipo de producto||Hearing aid batteries|
Consejos para el uso y cuidado de baterías: las baterías Duracell son una fuente confiable e importante de energía portátil de uso cotidiano. To ensure you get the most from your Duracell batteries, follow these general 'DO' and 'DON'T' tips for proper battery use and storage: DO
• Keep all batteries in a safe place away from children and pets, particularly the smaller sized batteries.
• Store batteries, in their original packaging, in a dry place and at normal room temperature until ready to use.
• Use the correct size and type of battery specified by the manufacturer of your device.
• Replace all used batteries in your device at the same time. Insert batteries properly, with the plus (+) and minus (
•) terminals aligned correctly. CAUTION: Some equipment using more than three batteries may appear to work properly even if one battery is inserted incorrectly.
• Where possible, recycle your batteries where communities offer recycling or collection programs. Puede contactar a su gobierno local para solicitar información sobre las opciones para desechar baterías en su zona. DON'T
• Remove the battery label, or attempt to take the battery apart, or dispose of in a fire as this may lead to rupture and/or chemical burns.
• Attempt to recharge non-rechargeable batteries. This can cause your batteries to overheat or leak.
• Carry batteries loose in your pocket or purse as they may create a safety risk. They can be shorted by contact with metal objects and may leak, overheat or rupture.
• Mix old and new batteries, batteries of different brands, or batteries of different types (for example heavy duty zinc chloride batteries and alkaline batteries) in the same device as this may cause the batteries to leak.